“convenience”

Cottage Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 19 Restaurants in Mill Hall
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 12, 2012

it was convenient to where we stayed. The restaurant was clean, not fancy and the food was reasonably priced for what you got.

There are newer reviews for Cottage Restaurant

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Service is great. Staff friendly, and food is very good.

Reviewed August 28, 2010

I came to Willamsport for my home country's little league baseball team. This restaurant is great. The home made style food is unique. I did not see similar restaurant in long island.

Reviewed August 23, 2009

I'm a truck driver from TX and I travel all over the US seeking out the best places to eat. When I'm coming through PA, I try my very darndest to go along I-80 in order to get a chance to eat in this true gem of a restaurant. The place also sells handicrafts that lend it great charm. The food is inexpensive and of such quality that I personally consider this one of my favorite stops in the country; and certainly the best in the NE region. Don't skip this one!

2  Thank Clay_Moore