“Okay but severly over priced”
Review of Ray & Charles

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ray & Charles
Ranked #23 of 41 Restaurants in Milford
Reviewed January 18, 2010

I had gone to Ray and Charles a few years ago, It was about $5 for a HUGE!!! wrap. Included a lot of chicken, lettuce, etc. So when my family and I wanted to go out for food, we chose there. The same wrap I got is now 1/4 the size, almost $7, and now there is only 2 slices of chicken in it and an entire head of lettuce. I would have ordered a salad if I had wanted that much lettuce... I'd prefer a little more chicken and less lettuce? Makes up for the difference in cost if there is less lettuce and an extra slice of chicken? My husband got the chicken basket - Cold fries that were chewy in the middle and chicken that had so much gristle that he had to keep pulling it out of his mouth. The chicken used to be a decent size, breast meat, and cooked well.. This time it was somewhat under cooked and the size of the chicken was barely any bigger than what is served at a local fast-food restaurant. Had each meal been about 1/2 of the price it would have been much better... The only decent thing that we got that night was the Sausage and Peppers sub... But the sausage too had a ton of fat in it.... Again, had the price been about $3 - $5 we would have been much more pleased.

3  Thank starsshimmer