“ok food”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed October 15, 2012

ok food, i had a western omlette, but it's more money than you'd expect to spend at a diner.. also it's kind of loud in there.

1  Thank shawneestone

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I used to like this place and visit it regularly, but I think after today's visit, I will find another diner in the area.

We stopped there for lunch today. Milford was very busy due to a festival going on, but the restaurant was relatively empty. I was even able to find a spot in their small parking lot, which struck me as very strange, because their lot used to always be very full. That should have been a sign that something was wrong with the restaurant.

My wife had a tuna melt with fries that she said was ok. I had probably the worst swiss cheese burger that I have ever had in a diner. What I expected was some chop meat that had been pressed into a burger on site with several pieces of swiss cheese on it. What I got was a preformed tasteless burger that looked like it had been purchased at Costco. It only had one small, almost microscopic piece of swiss on it. It was very disappointing.

I was a loyal customer for many years, but there is something wrong with this restaurant and I can no longer recommend it.

2  Thank bwco
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The ambiance was typical for a small town diner and the food lived up to expectations. We had breakfast before heading back home and it was well portioned and tasted good. Good solid diner experience!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

The diner has expanded its evening menu to include a wider variety of choices. The hours are good - breakfasts are great.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I went here the 1st time because everyone was raving about it. I went back 2 more times just to be certain before I passed judgement. So I'm confident in saying I wish it lived up to the hype. When I think "diner" I'm looking for homemade items like meatloaf and mash, delicious soups, etc.- all made from scratch or close. Instead I got frozen meatloaf which they microwaved, (the microwave burned the sides of the meatloaf to an inedible crisp), flavorless mash that tasted like instant, and soup that tasted like Campbell's right out the can. Next time I want to eat here, I'll save myself time and money, and get a frozen dinner with a can of soup. It's the same thing just cheaper.

3  Thank TheTravelingCuRicans