“Good, standard diner”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The ambiance was typical for a small town diner and the food lived up to expectations. We had breakfast before heading back home and it was well portioned and tasted good. Good solid diner experience!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

The diner has expanded its evening menu to include a wider variety of choices. The hours are good - breakfasts are great.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I went here the 1st time because everyone was raving about it. I went back 2 more times just to be certain before I passed judgement. So I'm confident in saying I wish it lived up to the hype. When I think "diner" I'm looking for homemade items like meatloaf and mash, delicious soups, etc.- all made from scratch or close. Instead I got frozen meatloaf which they microwaved, (the microwave burned the sides of the meatloaf to an inedible crisp), flavorless mash that tasted like instant, and soup that tasted like Campbell's right out the can. Next time I want to eat here, I'll save myself time and money, and get a frozen dinner with a can of soup. It's the same thing just cheaper.

3  Thank TheTravelingCuRicans
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Excellent breakfast and lunch, reasonably priced. Haven't had dinner there yet. Fast service, very clean. Very professional staff and friendly locals.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Had Breakfast nothing special.. found the Deli across the street to be a better option. especially the bagels made fresh in the AM

1  Thank JRS7