“pa vacation”

FairBridge Inn Express
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Milford
Reviewed May 26, 2013

On our way to Gettysburg PA my husband and I stayed at the Milford Motel the beds were old and uncomfortable, unable to regulate the hot and cold water in the shower the Non smoking room smelt like the last guests were smokers and the price was not reasonable.
This Motel needs to update the rooms we would not recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rita L
There are newer reviews for FairBridge Inn Express

Reviewed May 15, 2013

So disappointed. Had a great experience just last summer and was looking forward to staying again and seeing friendly and familiar faces from our last visit and made reservations accordingly. Should have known this experience was going to be different because as soon as we arrived in the lobby instead of the helpful and familiar faces, we were greeted with a man and apparently his daughter who was glued to computer screen and continued to yell and snap at him during our entire check in process. Made us both uncomfortable and not the environment we wanted to start our stay in. The experience went downhill from there. Although they had an ice machine in the lobby, we had to ask for them to turn it on, which was done grudgingly, and naturally we waited hours to get any amount of ice. The rooms appeared to have not had the attention they had in the past but appeared clean. However, even though this was the end of April, we needed the heat, and by the time we went to bed we found the heater wasn't putting out any heat and we spent the night shivering. To add insult to injury, looking forward to a hot shower in the morning, we found that although hot water came through the sink, somehow it didn't make its way to the shower, not matter how long we ran it. We ended up taking a shower in a smoking room that was so rank we could barely breathe. To top it off, when we asked for a working heater, we were told that since it just turned May we didn't need a heater, even though it was predicted to be in the 30s that night! The man at the desk actually argued with us and insulted us because we actually wanted to be able to sleep rather than curl in a fetal position and shiver all night! That was the last insult and never again. So disappointed since this was the only repeat stay we had a motel since our last trip. Never thought it'd go so downhill so quickly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank schnauzersdad
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Stayed for one night room. Was clean,comfortable staff was friendly the day I left I was driving home to Florida and I did not realize I had left a very expensive ring on the table I received a call on my cell phone and was told they found my ring the manager peter patel was more than honest and helpfull he asked how to send it was surprised that he sent it by priory mail when I offered to send him a check he refused could not be happier with the manager staff and such a neat and clean place to stay

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
10  Thank Bill B
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My family and I stayed here on our way home from a New Year's trip. The rooms have obviously been redone and they were very large and comfortable. We are musicians and were traveling after playing for a week and so were very tired. I left and instrument and an ipod in the room and they were very kind about it all. They mailed my ipod back to me and kept my instrument until I could get someone to pick it up. Yay Milford Motel!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
10  Thank annlalala
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I stayed at this motel for a week. Good rate, & clean rooms. I didn't found anything on bathroom floor. Whenever I come to Milford, I am definitely staying at the Milford Motel again. The Wifi signal was so strong I was able to do all of my work without any problems with the connection. They give me nice and clean room service everyday. Front desk staff was so friendly. This was better then some of the expensive hotel rooms in Milford. The bed was also very comfortable, that my back pain from my the previous night's hotel was greatly relieved. An extra bonus was complimentary fresh coffee every morning.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Sandy B
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Looking at past reviews, I saw the motel is way better than that! I had stayed for a two days in November and I loved the experience. They had freshly brewed coffee in the morning, with different condiments, They also had excellent wifi signals. On top of that, their service was great. They gave me extra pillows for my back and nice room service. Definitely should come here,

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
10  Thank Almabc
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Milford motel was really under rated in the site, actually I stayed there this week for 3 days and the rooms were beyond my expectation.Rooms were clean and service was awesome.Bathroom was clean and they maintained the same cleanliness everyday I really appreciate their commitment towards the maintenance.WiFi signal was good and Fast I watched couple of HD quality movies streamed without any interruptions. I recommend this motel you won't regret for choosing this.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
8  Thank Razz C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Scottish Inns Milford
#2 of 6 in Milford
High Point Country Inn
High Point Country Inn
#1 of 1 in Wantage

Been to FairBridge Inn Express? Share your experiences!