“Way too small portions”

Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Milford
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The wine was good, the food tasted good, BUT the portions were miniscule - from the crab cakes to the filling in the chicken pot pie to the desserts. I have eaten here many times in the past & have never left hungry until now! Since I took my sister there for her birthday (& drove over 70 miles to get there), I was quite embarrassed. So disappointing! This used to be a favorite of ours. I don't even know whether I will give it one more try, just for old times' sake.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

They changed the menu! Appetizers arent so good anymore! Prices more than doubled! Definately not getting a bang for your buck! Used to be a good place now its not so great!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We loved the food and atmosphere here. Very friendly staff and quick service. There was a little village to walk around after dinner and shop. Very quaint.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Enjoyed a nice meal here with a friend. Service was nice and friendly. Big menu with lots of choices. I had a pasta special which was tasty. Saw some burgers go by which were huge and looked tasty.Overall nice place

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We took our family for a nice inexpensive but delicious meal. The food was great qaulity and the price was reasonable. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. We would go back again when in the area. They had a very large selection, a little something for everyone.

1  Thank Cynthia G