“Great, Fresh Burgers!”

Dairy bar Milford Pa
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Milford
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I stopped here on my way south last week, and I'm glad I did.

Great, Fresh, handmade burgers / fries and a chocolate shake to die for. Pricing was very reasonable.

Very nice (I think new owners / name), pleasant and accommodating. The place is on the small side, but comfortable.

There are newer reviews for Dairy bar Milford Pa

Reviewed September 10, 2013

While staying in the general area, and having visited some local waterfalls, we decided ice cream was in order. Asked our GPS for directions for the nearest ice cream and were led here,HEAVEN!!!! They must have at least 30-40 flavors to choose from. Not an easy thing to do. I chose 2 and was not sorry with my choice. My other half also chose 2, and devoured them.It's a good thing we are 3 hours away, or we would have to go every day to taste all the flavors.