“Overall bad experience!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were excited a new place to eat in Milford! First the service was awful! If that was all, you could say just a bad day! But, "NO" , it got worse we had to send the food back it was so awful! And it got worse the chef, " came out to argue with my that I didn't t understand the food palate!"
Well that was enough. We payed the entire bill , left our plates not really touched! And was given the bill, we payed and noone said anther word to us! no one should be treated that way :-( just posting to be honest! Very disappointing!

1  Thank ccpcleaning

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We were there for a weekday lunch and the food was very good. The fresh tuna was delicious but another in our party was not impressed with the pretzel roll on a burger. There was indoor and outdoor seating but seemed to be only one waitress. Some items that should have come to the table with the meal arrived halfway through the meal. It seemed to be an upscale restaurant and there are items on the menu I would like to try, especially in the dessert section since we did not have time on our first visit, so I'll try it again someday.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was very disappointed. It is a pretty place but the service and food were poor. My eggplant dish featured under cooked slabs of poorly prepared eggplant. They offered to re-do it and took so long that my husband had finished his mediocre steak meal. I had to go into the kitchen to find someone to tell. I canceled my order and we paid the check and left. The place needs to work on their cuisine and service. It is very pretty and spacious and has potential.

1  Thank Patricia R
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Came for dinner on what was supposed to be a special event night--limited menu and a DJ playing. There was 1-2 tables filled when we arrived. Asked for a wine bucket for our white wine (BYOB). Had to ask twice, after 20 minutes finally got a metal bowl with ice. 15 mins. To get a waiter- had to get up and ask--5-6 wait staff who couldn't service us. Dinner order of tenderloin totally wrong; brought a strip steak then told us it would take 8-10 minutes to correct. Twenty minutes later it arrived while my swordfish dinner got cold. Dessert served with no utensils; thank goodness we still had one fork. These people have NO idea what basic service is. The food was good but they will not make it with such poor service. Too bad.

1  Thank Bermuda4evr
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Won a gift certificate at the Music Festival and decided to give it a try for lunch. You can tell they take their food seriously, it was just a bit lacking in spices. They worked very hard to make everyone feel comfortable and service was great. They just need to flavor things up a bit.