“MmmMmm Good!” 5 of 5 bubbles

John's of Arthur Avenue
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wayne, NJ
“MmmMmm Good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I stopped in for lunch while on a Garden Tour of Milford. The food here is delicious and the service was great! We ate out on the deck with our dog and they even brought out a water bowl for her. I live in northern NJ where we have Italian restaurants at every intersection. The food here was as good as the best of our Italian restaurants in NJ. It is not on the Main Street, it is off of Route 6. Look for signs for the Old Lumberyard Shops. Enjoy!

• Visited July 2013

Milford, Pennsylvania
“Genuine Italian Food right here in Milford!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

We have lived in Milford for 7 years, tried many of the restaurants and always searched for traditional Italian food....well we have found it! John's food is fabulous! Their salads plentiful, their gravy (I know some of you refer to it as sauce!) is wonderful! The portions are generous! I even love the meatballs....and I usually only love my own! Our waitress was very attentive. It is a bring your own and the only down side is that it feels like a pizzeria when you are dining in. Some suggestions John swap the tablecloths for cloth, dim the lights and play Sinatra! Can't wait to go back! I promise....you will love it!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Middletown, New York
“Great Food, Great Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Went to John's of Arthur Ave in Milford,Pa. today for Mother's Day. Fantastic ! Had the grilled Salmon today which was great.This was our 5th trip to this great Italian place.Another favorite of mine here is the Arthur Ave Combo,which is Eggplant Rollatini, Manicotti,+Homemade Meatballs served in a red hot baking dish.Best Italian dish I've ever had anywhere.The staff are super nice each time we're there and seem to truly appreciate your business.The prices are very low. Can't say enough good things about this place ! Definitely worth the 40 minute drive from Middletown to Milford.

• Visited May 2013
Bushkill, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food and Friendly too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

My husband, 2yr old daughter and I went to this pizzeria (pretty sure it used to be named Village pizza) this past weekend and it was absolutely fabulous! The prices are great, the staff is exceptionally professional and friendly. They even helped me keep my little girl occupied by making her laugh! Anyway, My husband had the meatball parm sandwich, I had the eggplant with mozzarella & roasted Peppers sandwich with balsamic vinegar, and we had a side of spaghetti with sauce. Everything was outstanding! And plenty left over.. I had half for lunch at the restaurant and bought the other half home for my Son with some pasta and he loved it too. I am half Italian, so I know my Italian food very well..and since we moved here from NJ a few years ago, there is no better place than this!! (even better than the NJ pizzerias but you didn't hear that from me.) lol.

• Visited March 2013
Greentown
“Best Pizza in Milford”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

The pizza is just like New york. The sauce and the meatball are great. A must if you are in milford.

Visited October 2012