“Best Original Mexican”
Review of Black Bear Cafe - CLOSED

Black Bear Cafe
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: The best Mexican food in Milford.
Description: The best Mexican food in Milford.
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I loved this cafe! I found it on ipad maps passing by the dreary chain restaurants and drove into the beautiful little town of Milford, Pa. Boy am I glad I did! The chef is so welcoming and also makes all of his menu from scratch. I had the Enchiladas Rancheros. Three huge enchiladas packed with ground beef and seasoning topped with melted cheddar, sauce and sour cream. My sides were refried beans, rice and a few shreds of lettuce. Total meal cost $8.25, with enough food to eat 2 meals. The homemade tortillas were out of this world! Highly recommend!

1  Thank Libearty

Reviewed May 31, 2014

On our way to Maine it was getting late so we decided to look into stopping in Milford. We decided to continue on but ate first. We choose the Black Bear Cafe. It was an excellent choice. It's small, maybe four inside tables. They have a few vegetarian options. I had the veggie burrito. It was not as "beanie" as I was expecting but very pleasing. My wife and I shared a bowl of a potato soup that was even better. Topped it all off with a Flan. Seemed a bit pricey but on our way out of town it looked like a tourist town so it made sense.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Another great eatery in Milford is Black Bear Café. Fresh cooked Mexican cuisine. Casual setting with good service.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Whenever I'm in Milford I make sure to stop at Black Bear Cafe. I always try something new and am never disappointed! It's lovely when the weather is warm because then you can sit in the back; a beautiful garden area. Great quality food at decent prices. One of my favorite places to go--too bad I don't love any closer!

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Really disappointed with seeing that this was the number one restaurant. I love Mexican food but I guess I'm so spoiled with going to taco bell and getting even better Mexican food there. Plus it was so small. I like to sit down and eat food and enjoy the atmosphere but not there with their four tables. Take out it was but still. Crappy food.