“MAMA MIA”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: Take out only
Description: Take out only
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have lived in this town some 11years now and believe me everybody that I tell back in NY that I live in Milford PA says the same thing OMG that Italian deli in town is the best!!! Love the sopprqsatta, made fresh, the dry sausage, their roast beef, turkey, pork, all home made.Catering is wonderful. Just walk in and smell the place and you will be hooked! The cracked green olives when I first moved here I was addicted to. Heros...forgettabout it!!! Chock full of meat and cheese. Cannolis, and other desserts are fresh. The London Broil, Sausages, and other meats are fresh and value, value, value, There are ready to take home foods, stuffed peppers, chicken cutlets, salads, stuffed artichokes, you name it. Also jarred item are available as well as Italian cookies. Also there are Italian dishes, bowls, the like that are great gifts. Frozen items like Ravioli in different flavors and other items as well. Cheeses to die for as well as fresh homemade soups, and sauces. You will not be disappointed by any means here believe me worth the trip to the hilt!!!

1  Thank Diane T

Reviewed August 6, 2013

They make sandwiches, have take home meals, and stock a lot of speciality items that are hard to find if you cook Italian. The home made meats are fantastic. I stop here whenever I want to impress with a special picnic lunch.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

After spending the night at a nearby B&B we wanted to pack some goodies before heading out for our 6 hours on I-80. I was overwhelmed with options and must have looked it when a very nice young woman came to my rescue. I ordered a little bit of this and little bit of that. I pointed to a pre-made wrap on display and she offered to custom make one for me. Prices were fair and people were nice.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Lovely Deli. Very generous portions. Interesting list of specials. This time I had a chicken, mozzarella & sauteed spinach panini. Prepared foods & deserts. We often stop here for "picnic" supplies before a hike.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Please do not be fooled by the Italian ambience in the window at Frettas! Unless you are ordering a sandwich made with coldcuts you are out of luck! A while ago ordered a holiday antipasto and I accused my husband of leaving half behind! It was very small and very overpriced! The other day we stopped for an impromptu visit using their ravioli, gravy, meatballs and bracciole at home to make dinner. It cost us over $50...and was awful! The meatballs were so dense and salty they were inedible. The bracciole was tough...the ravioli's bland! We will never visit Fretta's again. P.S. We are from an Italian family and grew up in an Italian neighborhood in New Jersey. We know Italian food! SKIP IT!

2  Thank Deborah L