“Yumm ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You can not beat the burgers!! I also love the coleslaw, refreshingly crisp, not a bunch of "mayo".
Also the hubby loves the Tomato soup, and he considers himself a tomato soup " Connoisseur:

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (228)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I had dinner here and found it to be a good atmosphere. The waitress we had was preoccupied and not very helpful. We couldn’t get a soda because their machine didn’t work. I had the calimari which was just ok. For my meal I had the chicken Parmesan, which was good. My wife had a steak that she said was good. Overall it was an average experience. We will probably give it another try in the future

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 6, 2019

Outside eating area is great. Menu is good not too many options. Food has been good. The price is right also

Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

Great beer and food selection. Really nice bar tender! Brussels sprout app and calamari were great! Would love to go back for dinner!

1  Thank KathleenW935
Reviewed August 4, 2019

The location is easy to find in Milford, with free street parking. There is outside sitting and sitting within a dog area is available. Upon entering we were greeted and asked to sit outside since the weather was nice. The host excused herself to check the outside status. She returned quickly and we followed her to an outside table. Menus were presented and offered many types of food. I wanted something out of the sandwich range and took a chance on the Bianca Pizza. Others had chosen a Chicken a Club, and a Chicken Wrap. Upon delivery, the club and wraps were loaded with ingredients.
I took a bite of each to try them and they were darn good. But not as good as my pizza. Bianca Pizza was made with spinach, chopped garlic, ricotta and mozzarella cheese, and a drizzle of Balsamic. It was looking good upon delivery and delicious going down. Wow was that a tasty pizza. Service was very good, and pleasant. The restaurant is clean, and gets busy. Happy to return in the future.