“Very enjoyable lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were out exploring the area and found this delightful restaurant. The atmosphere was relaxing and warm including the fire on the brisk wintery day, we were greeted by everyone one as we were seated (felt like an episode of Cheers), the service was great, and the food was hot and good. Everyone in our party thoroughly enjoyed our lunch.

1  Thank dsmk

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I like pubs and the bar serves excellent chicken wings during happy hour. Half price wine, beer and well drinks are served as if they were high priced steaks. The service is great and the servers act like they are happy to see you.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Their Prenne Ala Vodka taste like my dear ol grama Assunte made it. Their food is very good. The atmosphere here is nice and they don't rush you out the door. A great dining experience over all. Salad dosent come with the meal just an fyi. A good place to eat for sure.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have been coming to the dimmick for over 2 month and the last time I went my food took 45min to come out I also got sworn at but the person who brought the food to me when I asked why there was no cheese o the fully loaded fries and I also had to ask for a fork and napkins very poor service with no courtesy at all not coming here again

1  Thank In2win247
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We liked the food here so much that we went twice- once for dinner and back for lunch the next day. We had our dog with us and this restaurant has outdoor seating. We ate steak, shrimp, salmon, crab cakes, and sandwiches. Everything was delicious and fresh. I highly recommend you grab a bite here.