“Always a Wonderful meal”

Jorgensen's at Dimmick Inn
Ranked #13 of 41 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Milford, Pennsylvania
“Always a Wonderful meal”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Their Prenne Ala Vodka taste like my dear ol grama Assunte made it. Their food is very good. The atmosphere here is nice and they don't rush you out the door. A great dining experience over all. Salad dosent come with the meal just an fyi. A good place to eat for sure.

Visited June 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor service”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have been coming to the dimmick for over 2 month and the last time I went my food took 45min to come out I also got sworn at but the person who brought the food to me when I asked why there was no cheese o the fully loaded fries and I also had to ask for a fork and napkins very poor service with no courtesy at all not coming here again

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank In2win247
Brooklyn, New York
“The place to eat in Milford”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We liked the food here so much that we went twice- once for dinner and back for lunch the next day. We had our dog with us and this restaurant has outdoor seating. We ate steak, shrimp, salmon, crab cakes, and sandwiches. Everything was delicious and fresh. I highly recommend you grab a bite here.

Visited August 2013
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, United States
“A nice place!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I was there for lunch andI had the caprese panini. It was very good! I was hoping to get a seat outside, but it was filled up, so we sat at the bar instead of the dining room. I enjoyed the antique feel of the place, and the prices were good. I'm sure I will be there again.

• Visited August 2013
Milford, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good but pricey”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I took my family for lunch. The food was delicious but the bill was ober 70 bucks for 2 burgers, a wrap and a panini, 2 draft beers and a couple of sodas......too expensive for sure.

• Visited July 2013