“Excellent food all the way. Pizza is not greasy at all.”
Review of Joey's Pizza

Joey's Pizza
Ranked #26 of 44 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I've been eating at Joey's for almost eight years. Never been disappointed. The pizza is the best in PA, period.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This place was THE spot after school. The pizza was tasty, a large slice, and reasonably priced for any budget. Now, its a mere shell of what it used to be. I stopped after going to the DMV just like I did after I got my permit and license, what a mistake! It was like eating cardboard. They had the nerve to raise the prices for that! Don't fix, what isn't broken!

2  Thank TheTravelingCuRicans
Reviewed February 22, 2013

My wife and I always stop here when we feel in the mood for pizza. They have a good choice and the price is right.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We went to Joey's because we stopped at a gas station and wanted a simple, easy meal. I asked the clerk where the best pizza in town was and she pointed across the street and said, "Joey's. Right over there." OK. So be it.

The pizza was OK. Really, it was OK. I had a few slices of standard-issue cheese pizza, which were really, decently OK. They played around with some toppings and my boyfriend got something like a fresh tomato-basil pizza, which was also, really, OK. I picture the place as a little dingy, like it needed a good hard scrubbing and a fresh coat of paint. I was amused by the walk down the "not remodeled since 1982" hallway. The parking lot sucks to get in and out of. I read some of the other reviews and we didn't encounter hygiene nightmares like hair in the food, so that's something. If I was starving for pizza while in Milford I wouldn't object to going back there but I'm so emotionally unattached to it I could easily be persuaded to look for something else first.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Joey's has everything a local pizza place needs is in my mind.

* Consistently good food.
* Competitive pricing.
* A friendly and knowledgeable staff

Two employees helped describe items (in delicious detail) I didn't recognize in the display case & offered a tasting for quite a few.

It can be a bit loud and hard to find a seat in summer time when the camp counselors descent upon the place but that can be part of its charm, too. I've met young people for all over the world who come to the area for the summer jobs as counselors etc...

An all around small town Italian flavored favorite.