“Pleasantly surprised”

Scottish Inns Milford
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Milford
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Family reunion in Dingman's Ferry. Our extended family ended up renting 11 rooms and we were all talking on Sunday morning after our stay how clean it was and how friendly the owners are.
I had made a reservation on my own through Booking.com and ended up having to make several changes in the past few weeks as to when I was staying. Emailed Andy Patel and he got right back to me. The night before we checked in, Mina called me at home to verify my plans. I appreciated that a lot. The Patels were waiting for us when we arrived about 9:30pm Friday night. I had jokingly emailed Andy to "leave the light on for us" and he mentioned that to me and yes, the nightlight on.
The Scottish Inn is not fancy. They are right off the highway. The room was VERY CLEAN which is something very important to me. We would stay there again.
Lovely flowers on the grounds. Diner next door although we did not eat there. Appreciated having the coffee maker, microwave, tv and fridge. The air conditioning worked great.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We had to drive 9 hours and left late, so I called the hotel to let them know we wouldn't arrive until after midnight. Sure enough, the owner was up and waiting for us when we arrived (1 am).

It is not a luxury hotel, but the owners have thought of everything to make your stay comfortable and pleasant at budget prices. Our room was clean and large, the water hot, and my sleep contented. Our room had a tv, frig, microwave, coffee maker, windows that opened, and a small bureau with a mirror.

Even though it faces I-84, the room was nice and quiet.

Bonus -- for breakfast, we just had to wslk next door to the Village Diner, a classic American diner with great coffee! Different owners, but all very nice people.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank sndlwood
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Will continue to stop here any time we come through the area.
The room was large and very clean. You could tell that the bath had been updated.
The grounds were lovely with colorful flowers. The staff was very welcoming!
So close to the highway and loved the town of Milford.

Great price!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Judy4530
Reviewed July 28, 2013

From the colorful flowers and landscaping in front of the hotel, to the warm and accommodating hostess, Nina, the Milford Scottish Inn is a terrific bargain. We booked this place based on guest reviews and guess what?! they were spot on. The rooms are spacious,the decor current, bathrooms and window sills sparkling clean and black-out curtains help to keep the morning sun out. Management stated that the beds were all replaced this year, and what a delightful slumber (queen bed in room #6)! My only wish: more pillows. Thanks to Scottish Inn - Milford. We'll be back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GetAWyGrl
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Splendid service making you feel as if you're in your own home. the staff is unique in a good way, by that i mean they clean the room when ever you want and many other things. also the beds are as comfortable as it could get, very clean room too. Very Very Very Cheap. Very affordable. Makes the money worth no doubt. I would recommend this motel for anyone. The location is amazing too located by many stores that open till late like Walmart. Has many fun things to use with the family like a basketball hoop and a trampoline.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank moe m
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Best motel in town. If you are looking for good service, nice family owned place that is clean and reasonably priced, then this is your place. My husband and I just moved to PA 2 weeks ago and will not be moving to our new place til the first of the month. When we first arrived that night, we stayed at the Hampton which was great but overly priced. Since we knew our stay would be longer, we decided to search for a motel and luckily we found scottish inns. The family there are nice and sweet and very accommodating. The rooms are cozy and very clean. Why go to a hotel that's twice the money when u can have the same clean service at a more reasonable price. We have made good friends with the owners and will look forward to our stay again next week. Thanks guys!!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Marina M
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The Scottish Inn was overall the best motel that I've stayed in. We came from Florida and we were looking for a hotel/motel and came to Scottish Inns. The staff is wonderful, they are so sweet and caring and make sure that you feel comfortable and the room is very clean. I highly recommend this for anyone.

Room Tip: All rooms are really nice.