“"Greatest Coolest Diner Ever"!”
Review of Village Diner

Village Diner
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We live in Milford and love making a breakfast, lunch or dinner date once a week at Village Diner. Our favorites are the bacon-blue burger, chicken fingers with mashed potatoes, and Maria's famous pies. The diner is immaculate. And the staff is amazing!

1  Thank Lissette M

Reviewed July 14, 2014

It's so easy to become a regular at this diner. Comfort food done well with modern options such as gluten free bread and soy milk. And did I mention the pies? It's worth a trip out just to have a slice of pie heaven (I have been known to leave my house at 730 am just to have a slice of their coconut cream pie with my breakfast coffee). The friendly staff completes the whole experience.

1  Thank AureliaRam
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We passed this place one night heading out of town and decided to try it for breakfast the next day. GREAT omelets and home fries. Again a few days later we stopped in on our way home from vacation – amazing veggie burgers and French fries. This is an old school dinner and it meets all expectations for what one wants in a classic diner.

1  Thank partygirlhe
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I came in Saturday night and had a delicious gyro. The service was excellent and I will definitely be going back. I recommend trying it out!!

1  Thank Jacqsh24
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I visited this diner @ all different times. The service was always great with all of the waitresses seeming to enjoy their job. Even saw them listening to some of us long-distance travelers who just needed to talk.
The place was always clean and orderly whatever time I arrived. The breakfasts were exactly as ordered.
I swear, when eating their French fries, I imagined that they must have gone into the back and hand-cut and fried them. Of course, that wasn't so.
Food is excellent and you can't go wrong here.