“Classic diner!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Hamilton, Virginia
“Classic diner!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome. Reminiscent of the old stainless steel diners of the '50's. Very clean. Great food and service!

• Visited September 2013

Milford, Pennsylvania
“BreakFast”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and I stopped in to have breakfast here and was we ever surprised. The food was great service wonderful and the breakfast came out quick.
They were barely open at 6am when we stopped but the place was warm and the waitress had a smile on her face. You could tell she loved her job and she liked being there. We have gone back several times on our trip here and it is always the same... wonderful!!!!!

upstate NY
“Amazing Breakfasts!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

You must have their french toast, thick slabs that are perfecly custard-y in the middle and dusted with powdered sugar, served up by the most fun diner waitresses you'll find anywhere, and cheap! I was never the type to go out for breakfast until I found this place.

“Great place!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My daughter and I were in the area for the day & we stopped in for breakfast after reading the great reviews already given. The staff were friendly & nice who spent time giving us recommendations on what to do with our day. They set us up for a perfect day in Milford,pa!

Portland, Maine
“Hula Pie”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This is a great 50's style Diner. I was well into my week 15 on the road when I found this gem. I was traveling with some friends when we stumbled upon the Village diner. Great change up in typical restaurant foods. The servings were really large and the staff was extremely friendly. I told the owner on her way out the door for her vacation in RI that her very own "Hula Pie" was the best. I went back the next morning for breakfast and tried to order the pie again but since its fresh and she was on vacation, next time!