“My kind of place!!! Real diner”
Review of Village Diner

Village Diner
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

I love diners from childhood travels. Rarely do you find an authentic diner close to the interstate with great food. Wide variety and homemade pies and food. Stop here whether you need to or not! Just over the stateliness from NY on 84

1  Thank cdmasterson

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were passing through RT 84 last week and decided to stop for dinner. Really cute trailer type diner with large windows. We all enjoyed our food and the portions were huge, I had the chicken quesadilla and it came with quacamole,sour cream and salsa-YUM! My son had chicken fingers and fries and that was a big portion too. The other two adults with us were pleased also. Good variety. The clean ketchup free menu was a plus!

2  Thank 14Brooke
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have never eaten here except for breakfast, but have always been pleased by good food and pleasant, friendly service. My aunt, who lived in Milford, loved to breakfast here until she was no longer mobile, and looked forward to me bringing pancakes with hot syrup, bacon "crispy", toast just as she liked it and buttered generously. A regular, the waitresses remembered her, and remembered me and what she liked when I mentioned who she was when I would get her take-out. And I only came about 3 times a year for the last 3 years. Good food, friendly atmosphere, open to special requests. The dinner menu always looked innovative, but I never tried. Highly recommended for good portions of tasty, hearty breakfast!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Recently moving from NY to PA a few months ago, & seeing this diner from Rt 84, I told my husband I'd like to try it, as we always saw many cars in the parking lot, & that's usually a good sign. We had lunch there today & the service & food were excellent!! I chose the blue cheese bacon burger, & my husband chose the bacon cheeseburger deluxe which came with fries (out of this world), lettuce, tomato, & both of the orders also came with a pickle & cole slaw. The slaw was also delicious, & I'm very particular about my slaw!! Although we live in Lords Valley, we make frequent trips to shop in the stores near this diner, & we will definately be back. Thank you for the wonderful service & the excellent food! Just wish I had room for dessert!! For sure, next time!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Right next to Scottish Inns - really nice to be able to walk to dinner/breakfast. Great BLT. Classic diner. Would recommend.

VillageDinergirl, Owner at Village Diner, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2012

Thank you very much! Please stop in and see us again, when in Milford!