“Valentines Day Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Country Inn
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We had a wonderful dinner experience here on Valentines Day. The drinks were excellent, the seafood flatbread appetizer to die for, and the entrees scrumptious. Did I mention the dessert of flourless chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream? The service was friendly and assured, and was there when we needed it. Overall, it was a delightful meal.

4  Thank Diana E
There are newer reviews for River Rock Inn American Bistro

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The plan was to find a half-way point to meet my cousins from Monticello, NY and Wilkes-Barre PA where we reside. Milford PA was the idea that my cousins offered and River Rock Inn was the desination for dinner, their suggestion too. I have the most brilliant family! This is a quiet place tucked down a off-the-highway street. Small and intimate rooms which ignite a quiet hush speaking voice. We sat by the fireplace which warmed us on a cold windy night and renewed our friendship. I think being friends with family is a satisfying accomplishment. The menu offererings varied; therefore, we all got to pick and choose according to our tastebuds. Every morsel of food from soup to dessert combined a spicy-sweet taste that excited our palates. The chef/owner, Ken Pisciotta, blends the ingredients which enhances, not overpowers the fish, chicken, and meat dish ordered. Pleasant wait staff assist the guests in this fine-dining experience. I would say this is a win-win restaurant. We all agreed to return to this delightful spot again because there is no better place to meet family and friends then the River Rock Inn.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

5 STAR SCORE
Beautiful Inn
This is one of the States Best kept Secrets.
Shrimp Firecrackers to start and Praline-Coated Salmon Filet as my dinner.
The Staff and Ken-are amazing.

5  Thank Dr A
Reviewed September 4, 2012

A hidden gem. Great food and good service. Fried zucchini light and delicious. Soups were excellent. Sandwiches were delicious and so big you can share them!

3  Thank giulianogirl
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We sat on the beautiful wrap around porch on a lovely evening. Server Danny G was attentive & informative, great job Danny! We read about the chef & the fact that the "hell's kitchen" crew had been there. We were not disappointed. Danny recommended an excellent Pinot noir, and the pork chop I ordered which was gigantic, cooked perfectly & fork tender with a crunchy light breaking, shiitake mushrooms and fresh zuchini, yellow carrot veggie accompaniment. We shared firecracker shrimp app (to die for) and had the soup of the day zuchini bisque (wow) & their regular mushroom bisque (excellent!). My husband had filet mignon...whic he likes cooked to death. Danny didn't bat an eye when he recommended we let chef butterfly it & it too was fork tender & excellent. We also got dessert, peach pie (OMG!) & I had blueberry creme brûlée--I'm not sure I will ever have another that could top this one. This was one of those perfect dinners/perfect nights. But something tells me this place always has these!

10  Thank Allison S