“I found this place very Enjoyable Surprise"”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tom Quick Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tom Quick Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Milford
Memphis, Tennessee
“I found this place very Enjoyable Surprise"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2011

I have always stayed at a Hilton or a Omni Hotel.The family was vacationing in the Poconos.This is the first time I have been in the area.My husband researched Bed and Breakfast Inns on google and came up with the Tom Quick Inn.The Four of of us checked in. The kids had one room and the my husband and I had another.

The rooms are very nice and the staff was friendly.We had lunch at the restaurant and my kids loved it.They are very had to please.

Thanks!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Scranton, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2011

A party of 5 spent the evening sending everything back because everything was nearly inedible. Inexplicable how this place has any customers at all. The food seemed as if it all came out of a microwave, or worse, had been sitting in a freezer for months. The owners seem to believe that anyone who lives in Milford or the area has never eaten in a restaurant before because they pretty much put out food that your dog might think twice about eating. And, the place smells like a damp basement. Don't say you weren't warned.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends

Travelers are raving about these Milford hotels

Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

We were excited to hear the Tom Quick re-opened. We sought a local place for a light dinner and the menu on-line was just what the four of us we were looking for. We chose to sit on the porch. A server brought us menus unlike the one on-line. We asked for the on-line menu. No one was familiar with it. Three of us ordered burgers, the other Linguine with clam sauce. The burgers came with nice sized potato wedges. Unfortunately one of mine came with a bite out of it. Gross and YUK. The waitress saw it, apologized, returned the dish, and brought new fries. The kitchen assured her no one would do that. Let me assure you, we know the difference between broken and bitten. We know teeth and bite marks when we see them! Burgers were pretty good, no teeth marks. Although med rare was more like medium well. I was afraid to try the potatoes. The Linguine with clam sauce, mediocre at best. Two of us ordered coffee which was COLD. Glad the coffee was for someone other than me because I was made to feel foolish with the bitten fry incident. So, the bill came, we were charged for 2 Tangueray cocktails which we did not have or order. We reminded our waitress we had beer and a glass of wine. The waitress apologized and said the Hostess told her to put it on our bill. This waitress was our only server. She was very polite and I don’t think she bite my potato.
You decide- Another Menu, Bitten Potato Wedge, Cold Coffee, and Added Cocktails on Bill. If that’s your thing, have fun!

Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2011

"Went to visiting day to visit my son kids in the poconos this weekend and stopped off at the Tom Quick Inn in Milford this weekend. Wow! What a find. Awsome food. Atmosphere was nice and service was terriffic. Highly recommended. "

Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Glen Rock, New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Tom Quick Inn in Milford, PA this weekend. The exterior of the hotel is quite charming but the inside is a whole other story. Our overall view of the room was that it was dirty. The steps leading to our room were filthy with dust and some kind of white substance. It was clear they hadn't swept the stairs for quite some time. Our room itself was roomy but again the hardwood floors were dusty as was the furniture. The toilet had a yellow film on it like it hadn't been cleaned for some time. We could have dealt with that but the killer was the noise from the night club. Our room was situated just above the entrance/exit to the night club. We returned to our room at 11:00 PM and from the moment we got to our room until 2:59 AM all we heard was LOUD talking and laughing from the smokers outside of the club. Needless to say we didn't get any sleep until 3:00 AM. It's a shame because the hotel has a lot of potential but unless they do something about the noise I think they'll be in trouble.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LindaF30
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Hotel Fauchere
High Point Country Inn
High Point Country Inn
#1 of 1 in Wantage
BEST WESTERN Inn at Hunt's Landing

Been to Tom Quick Inn? Share your experiences!