“Great Family Resturant”

Add it.
Mt. Haven
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Milford,Pa
“Great Family Resturant”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

They have a nice restaurant which offers different specials during the week. On Sunday they have a breakfast buffet. They also have a great take out menu which includes home made vanilla ice cream

Visited July 2013

Monmouth Junction, New Jersey
“Best home cooked food away from home!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The food is simply amazing! $14.95 for the buffet includes all you can eat salad bar AND pasta bar. The staff is amazing too- everyone was so nice and helpful even though they were extremely busy. Can not wait to go back!!

Visited May 2013
Shohola, Pennsylvania
“Mother's Day Nightmare”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Went there for Mother's day brunch and was disappointed. The decor hasn't been changed since the 80's. I was dirty in the restaurant and restroom hallway. The food was so so nothing to rave about. The table was broken and wobbled my coffee and juice kept spilling . Been there about 10 times in the past. Never again it seems to have gotten worse over the years no improvements have been made.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank rms928
“Delicious”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was our first time in the Poconos and we were told to eat here and we were not let down at all. The service was great. Lots of choices.Great food and you will definitley leave very full!!

Visited May 2013
“Waitress called us names and management didn't care!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I went here for the breakfast buffet several times.. The breakfast was always good and the wait staff seemed very friendly.. Until one time.. We had this horrible waitress who NEVER CAME BACK TO OUR TABLE after giving us a coffee and small juice.. Now, you can't refill your drinks yourself so we were just out of luck! She kept coming into the dining room to wait on others and we were literally waving our hands in the air, trying to flag her down! She ignored us! Finally, one of the other waitresses came over and asked if we would like more coffee, which was nice! We also had several plates piled up on our table and our waitress NEVER CAME BACK TO OUR TABLE! We even had to go to the cash register to get our CHECK!!! As we paid, I told the owner (who was sitting behind the cash register) that I was leaving NO TIP and I then explained why.. At that time, the waitress FINALLY appeared and ARGUED WITH ME!! I told her that her coworkers had to give us refills and she still argued with me, saying she deserves a tip!!!! Finally, she stomped into the kitchen and called me a [--] and said we were [--]! I told the owner what she had just said and told him we would not be back... He said, "it's not my fault, why make my business suffer just because you had a bad experience?" REALLY?!?! We have not been back since!

• Visited July 2012