“Just what we were looking for!”
Review of Balch’s Fish Fry

Balch’s Fish Fry
Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Milford
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Had just checked into the Myer Country Motel and said it certainly would be nice if there was a good restaurant nearby. Walked just a short way down 209 and there was Balch's. Food was good, service was quick, prices were reasonable. We were very pleased with our "find".

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I've been in the area for work around 2 weeks now and I'v had some horrific meals, great meals and then a few amazing meals and this place make my amazing list. Would definitely recommend for any traveler. Food, staff, service were all top notch.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I started going to Balch's when it first opened, (Quite a while ago) and it has thrived, and gotten better each year. The menu is varied, the Seafood Fra Diavolo is a gastronomic treat that easily serves my wife and I. If you are budget conscious, the appetisers are large enough for an average meal. We particularly like the stuffed Portabello mushroom with Crabmeat and Brie, and the chicken wings are delicious and extremely different. Want a hamburger? Try it here and you won't be disappointed, and the portion is large enough so you won't go away hungry.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We love this time of year at Balch's. Their soft shell crabs are amazing. They also have lobster rolls this weekend for memorial day. Service is always pleasant and soups are delicious.
What more can I say......

Reviewed May 20, 2014

we had not been to balch's in quite a while and were pleasantly surprised by the menu expansion and change to full service. my admiral's feast had generous portions of fish, shrimp and scallops. after tasting each my toughest decision was which to finish first. they were all so good. it took some effort but I managed to eat every bit of all three. we won't be as long getting back there again. I'm looking forward to some steamers and a cup of lobster bisque