“My Birthday Dinner”

Bar Louis at Hotel Fauchere
Ranked #6 of 41 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
winslow
“My Birthday Dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

We visited for dinner for my birthday. Milford was having a music festival and the town was very busy! Sat on the porch, which was very nice. The food was ok, not great, and VERY overpriced. The menu I looked at on line showed a variety of offerings that weren't on the menu when we arrived. We looked in at the bar/restaurant area downstairs and it was very noisy and dark, glad we picked the porch!!!

• Visited June 2014

State college
“Wonderful times at bar Louis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have eaten about five times at Bar Louis and I always had a wonderful time. Ate at a back table with relatives once and enjoyed the large beer selection. At the time Chimay was unavailable. The bartender made another recommendation and it was great. I have also had drinks at the bar and yes the bar is small, but I enjoy the size of the bar. If I wanted a big bar I could go to a college bar!!!! I've had the truffle flavored frites and they were very good and the presentation was nice. I really enjoy the atmosphere at Bar Louis!!!

• Visited February 2014
Milford, PA
“Different little place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Bar Louis is downstairs from Hotel Fauchere and serves burgers to dinners. Food is of the highest quality. Service is spotty. Eclectic modern atmosphere. Small bar, some high top tables by bar and more regular tables away from bar. Clean.

Visited January 2014
Eulenbis, Germany
“Ripped off.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

After exploring the local area it was time for lunch. We looked for a nice place where we could sit outside. We found the Hotel Fauchere and liked the view, and menu. We had nice service, and the food was okay although we were surprised that the biscuits in the biscuits and gravy were cooked to a crisp with some burn on them. Our big surprise was when we got our bill and discovered that our unsweetened tea was $4 each and no free refills. Our beverage bill was as much as our meal since everyone had a tea and refill.

• Visited June 2014
“*****”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

Had the Steak Frites and it was incredible. The restaurant is in the basement of the hotel. Has a dim lit atmosphere. food was amazing wait staff could have been a little more attentive tho.

Visited June 2014