Quality Inn
Econo Lodge Motel(Bellefonte)
$79
$69
EconoLodge
Best Western Plus University Park Inn & Suites(State College)(Great Value!)
$102
$92
$119
$105
Hilton Garden Inn State College(State College)(Great Value!)
$152
$139
Hampton Inn State College(State College)(Great Value!)
$107
Carnegie Inn & Spa(State College)(Great Value!)
$157
$135
AscendHotels
Toftrees Golf Resort(State College)(Great Value!)
$84
$82
Orbitz.com
$116
SpringHill Suites by Marriott State College(State College)(Great Value!)
$116
All reviewsroom was cleanolder placecomplimentary breakfast iswaffle makerfridge and microwavespent one nightthe check in processbit datedshower headeasy accesspennsylvaniainterstatecerealsofabellefonte
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Not a bad hotel for the price (a little expensive at $94 a night), but could be better. The staff was very nice, pool was a little chilly but it wasn't heavily chlorinated or stuffy and it's bigger than the picture on the hotel's site suggested. The first night we used it there were no towels and rather than bring more out I had to go to the front desk to get some. Room was pretty nice also, although there was some dirt and dust around. Bed was comfortable, but water temperature in shower varied wildly. Rugs all around looked like they needed to be cleaned, and the hallway outside the lobby smelled like there was a fire recently. Breakfast for what they had was quite good, but the choices are pretty limited food wise. Internet was also very slow. Gym also only has an elliptical and two treadmills, and the water tank was empty the entire time I was there. There was also only working ice machine, and it's a pretty long walk from the lobby. Lobby is comfortable and has free beverages. Overall, it's a good hotel, and we were very lucky to get a room only a week before our stay, but a little more for the cost would be nice.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Scott M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2014

Thank you for your response on trip advisor. I believe it's just about spot on. I appreciate the kind words about our staff. We have some age issues regarding the hotel but service is something we can always control. We sure hope to see you again soon.

814.355.7521

Reviewed August 19, 2014

All the captions for pics uploaded for this hotel by my husband under tripadvisor name RickyMicky say it all: old place, needs paint; stained carpet; Rm 107 drapes have tiny holes & stains, tile broken in bathroom. See pics for more.

• Stayed: August 2014
Scott M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor concerning your recent stay at our hotel. I do appreciate your candor. I am currently implementing new procedures to take care of these exact types of issues. I hope we can serve you again in the future and do a better job.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

The Quality Inn in Milesburg, PA had very nice rooms which were clean and comfortable. After seeing that it had an 80%, which is average, I was pleasantly surprised to find it to be above average in my opinion. The indoor pool and jacuzzi were very clean as well and the hot breakfast was nice and just enough to start my day. The staff were friendly and accomodating. I had used HotWire to book my room and I had not noticed that they had book a smoking room for myself and my family. The front desk employee noticed and happily changed the room reservation to non-smoking, which please me greatly. This hotel is located in the middle of nowhere off of I-80, so if you are just driving through looking for a hotel, don't expect any nightlight unless you are willing to drive a bit into State College, although there is a bar/lounge off of the lobby.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Scott M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your review is so helpful. It really paints a picture of what I would like our potential guests to know about us. We sure hope to see you again soon.

At the Quality Inn Milesburg... We are Passionate about service!

814.355.7521

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We had a nice stay over in Milesburg. I was pleased with the coupon rate from hotelcoupons.com booklet. The room suited our purpose, the continental breakfast was extensive and had us off to a good start in the morning. Poked around in nearby Bellafonte in the evening..gorgeous!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Scott M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2014

Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor. I do appreciate the kind words and I'm so happy you were able to enjoy the coupon rate. We sure hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

unplanned layover on a drive from Michigan to Connecticut. Service was fast and friendly
I requested a roll away bed at check in and it was at my door when I got there. Room was clean. Pool and work out room were clean too. I found a coupon in one of those hotel magazines and saved $40 on my room.

• Stayed: July 2014
Scott M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

I am so glad that we were able to serve you well. I can see you met Sarah. She always does a fantastic job with our guests.