“This is our third trip to this Super 8 and we already...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Mifflinville Near Bloomsburg

Super 8 Mifflinville Near Bloomsburg
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mifflinville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Champaign
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Clean hotel, somewhat costly for a Super 8. Very uncomfortable bed! Staff members we interacted with were very friendly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars

Warren, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

It was late Oct. and we just wanted to get some sleep. It was pretty foggy drive through PA, so thick you couldn't see the front of the car. We read the reviews and the price was right. Only $69.00 for a king. The bed was ok. It only had two really thin pillows. But for the price we made it work by doing the fold over. It had a really nice bathroom. No conditioner only shampoo, but not a deal breaker. The front desk staff was very friendly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
Watertown
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Cheap. Old fashioned type of motel. Room fan very noisy. Clean. Didn't get internet working. No instructions in the room. Didn't feel like contacting the front desk.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars

Hardy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

When I pulled into the parking lot,I thought briefly "oh no!" It was crowded, and exterior corridors. But after traveling for seven hours, and a very early morning waiting... I didn't have much choice. I checked in and got into my room...What a pleasant suprise! It was recently updated. Clean. Great decor, everything worked, good water pressure. Comfy beds. Cold AC. Probably the Most important...I asked for non-smoking, and thats what I got!!! No faint tobacco smell or cover up chemical smell! No Bugs. No currie smell. Also premium grade coffee singles!
And with the fan or AC going I could hear nothing outside. It was just a busy time outside. A lot of people checking in at the same time, talking, etc...it calmed very quickly. Very nice people in the office, and I did recommend it to some people while I was there! I would stay again no problem. Probably the best Super 8 I have ever stayed at. I only had coffee and a danish for breakfast one morning and they were good. Overall, in my opinion I thought this was nicer than advertised. This is a quiet, safe, clean place with good water pressure and wireless. And I thought for the location the price was reasonable.
If I forced myself to find a negative...no outlet at the dresser to charge my cell phone. And thats it!
I see a lot of people comparing apples to oranges on these reviews. This is not a Ritz Carlton, or a Four Seasons. It is a Super 8. And I have stayed (with business) at well over a dozen other Super 8's and this is the nicest one I have stayed at, period!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mifflinville
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
Pine Barn Inn
Pine Barn Inn
#2 of 6 in Danville
4.5 of 5 stars 229 reviews

Been to Super 8 Mifflinville Near Bloomsburg? Share your experiences!