“Good Experience”

Super 8 Mifflinville Near Bloomsburg
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mifflinville
Reviewed September 17, 2011

I was looking for a motel for my daughter and i to stay in one night on a recent trip (9-15-11) that was "inexpensive" but CLEAN. This place was EXACTLY what I had hoped for. We were a late arrival, but the night clerk greeted us very warmly and chatted openly. The place was full of construction workers, but was kept immaculately clean - outside and in. We had a non smoking room with NO HINT of ANY smoke, clean linens,clean bathroom. I'll gladly stay here again when the need arises!

PS - Mapquest gives incorrect directions to this motel. It is IMMEDIATELY off I-80 ramp at exit 242..........VERY CONVENIENT!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Gary W

Reviewed August 14, 2011

We stay here every year when visiting Knoebels Amusement Park. Rooms are reasonably priced clean and a friendly staff. Best Super 8 I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: August 2011
3  Thank septaleon
Reviewed August 12, 2011

We stayed at this motel for the 3rd year in a row. Motel is conveniently located at the exit off I-80. Has a McDonald's across the street. A Love's truck stop with Arby's next door. They have a basic continental breakfast available. Room was clean and bright with great A/C. Check-in was quick. We left a day early and check-out and refund was not a problem.

If you have a mobility issue and can't do stairs I would suggest requesting the lower level. All rooms face the parking lot and there was just stairs to the upper level.

We requested rooms side by side with reservation and it was accommodated
I would stay here again without hesitating.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sybock
Reviewed July 28, 2011

The location was good for us because of the ease of getting to the fairgrounds every day.
It was a quick trip via the interstate or the sceinic route reccomended by Debbie the mananger/owner (?).
We found the mangerment to be friendly and helpful.
It appears that a newer, second floor section, was added after the first floor rooms were built some time earlier. I requested the newer section when we made reservations and Debbie came through.
The room was very nice and it even had a flat screen TV. It was an off brand that I had never heard of but the performance was excellant.
There are three fast food restrauants within walking distance and breakfast is included.
We had to pay double the coupon rate but with ~ 7,000 people at the fairgrounds, that was ok. there were no vaccancies with in 50 miles.

Room Tip: Use the coupon books found on the interstate stops.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I stayed here one night at the last minute with my dogs whilst on a long road trip. The room was infested with fleas and my dogs spent the entire night biting and scratching at themselves for relief. Otherwise the room was clean and what you expect from a Super 8.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank ChiPhiPie
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I stayed in this motel for 2 nights with my husband and children. The cleaning staff does a very poor job. All they do is make beds and put new towels in, but they leave the floors filthy. My baby's hands, legs and feet became completely black after he crawled on the floor for a few minutes.
Also, it's more than 30 minutes away from Knoebles and it's not a pleasant drive. So if you are planning a trip to Knoebels, I would not recommend this motel.
The walls are very thin and you can hear everything going on in the next room. I heard the alarm next door go off at 5 am and I could hear the people showering and then leaving their room and starting the car.
The breakfast is adequate and they have free WiFi, other than that I wasn't impressed. Definitely wouldn't recommend it for families.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank familytraveler201115
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Stopped here on our way to Boston. Will definitely use this as a stopover in the future. Clean is number one for me and this hotel fits the bill.

• Stayed: June 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mifflinville
Red Roof Inn Danville
#4 of 6 in Danville
Pine Barn Inn
Pine Barn Inn
#2 of 6 in Danville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Frackville (Pottsville)
Budget Host Patriot Inn
Budget Host Patriot Inn
#6 of 8 in Bloomsburg
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#6 of 6 in Danville

Been to Super 8 Mifflinville Near Bloomsburg? Share your experiences!