$66
$154
$118
$166
$159
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg(Bloomsburg)(Great Value!)
$124
EconoLodge
$152
HIExpress.com
$63
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesindoor swimming pooloff the highwaydecent breakfastnice bedwould stay here againdouble roomthe breakfast areaboth morningsvisit familya great staygreat roomfridge and microwavefree breakfastcookiescereal
Reviewed August 23, 2010

Plastic mattress cover made bed uncomfortable. Thinnest toilet paper I've ever seen. Smoke alarm went off three times between 12:30 and 1 AM for no reason. Room phone did not work. Front desk said they couldn't help until morning the first time we called using our cell phone. Hung up on us the second time. The next morning all we got was a "sorry". Motel 6 national said we might here from them in 15 days.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank grumpyoldman49
Reviewed August 7, 2010

My wife and I traveled to this hotel for a wedding in Berwick, PA. We arrived early, and were able to check in when we arrived. The lady at the front desk was pleasant, but seemed very flustered. The lobby area was very clean, especially for a Motel 6. We paid $62.04/night for 2 nights. The hotel is supposedly brand new, and was not even listed in my brand new Garmin GPS. It was very easy to find the motel. The exterior was pretty dirty and definately did not look new. During our stay, the power went out a few times (clear skies, no storms). Also, the only elevator was constantly getting stuck, stopping between floors. We eventually decided that stairs would be the safe bet. The room was adequate size, came with an in room mini fridge. Bed was somewhat comfortable.
Oh, and bring your own Shampoo. The hotel only provides one bar of soap, but no shampoo.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jrdavis05
Reviewed July 21, 2010

Stayed here for a quick overnight stop on our roadtrip to NYC. To be honest, it was almost as nice as the 4 star hotel we stayed in in NYC. Very clean, big room, nice bathrooms and everything seemed new or updated. We did not get in until around 2am and the front desk clerk was very friendly and nice. Have stayed at the Super 8 across the highway before and it is much nicer. It is by no means a luxury hotel but for the price, it is an incredible deal. Does not feel like average Motel 6! My friends and I are making another roadtrip and plan on using this hotel again as an overnight stop again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Eams26
Reviewed July 18, 2010

As another reviewer noted, this particular Motel 6 was built to specs of a different hotel chain.
Room rate was higher than I expected.
Decor is a major upgrade from a typical Motel 6.
Furnishings were in excellent condition.
Flat screen TV, fridge, microwave.
Towels fluffy.
AC wasn't able to cool the room very well.
There is no designated parking area for larger vehicles/trucks.
Quick and easy off/on I-80.
All rooms non-smoking!
3 floors with elevator.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank xtreme_traveler727
Reviewed June 27, 2010

We were amazed at the quality of this Motel 6- so much so that as I curled up in the comfortable bed after we got settled in and hopped onto the free wireless network, I was mad at the NYTimes article I was reading for using Motel 6 as a negative comparison. Our room was clean and roomy with nice furniture, a large flat screen TV, microwave and mini-fridge, and importantly, really nice pillows.

There was nothing about this hotel that conveyed "budget" except the price- total, $70 for the night, and much nicer than anything else we've stayed on during our cross-country trip.

Very satisfied. Wish I could take it with me to Kansas tomorrow. Feel like it's a find we'd be lucky to happen upon again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple