All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesindoor swimming pooloff the highwaydecent breakfastnice bedwould stay here againdouble roomthe breakfast areaboth morningsvisit familya great staygreat roomfridge and microwavefree breakfastcookiescereal
Reviewed July 21, 2010

Stayed here for a quick overnight stop on our roadtrip to NYC. To be honest, it was almost as nice as the 4 star hotel we stayed in in NYC. Very clean, big room, nice bathrooms and everything seemed new or updated. We did not get in until around 2am and the front desk clerk was very friendly and nice. Have stayed at the Super 8 across the highway before and it is much nicer. It is by no means a luxury hotel but for the price, it is an incredible deal. Does not feel like average Motel 6! My friends and I are making another roadtrip and plan on using this hotel again as an overnight stop again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Eams26
Reviewed July 18, 2010

As another reviewer noted, this particular Motel 6 was built to specs of a different hotel chain.
Room rate was higher than I expected.
Decor is a major upgrade from a typical Motel 6.
Furnishings were in excellent condition.
Flat screen TV, fridge, microwave.
Towels fluffy.
AC wasn't able to cool the room very well.
There is no designated parking area for larger vehicles/trucks.
Quick and easy off/on I-80.
All rooms non-smoking!
3 floors with elevator.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank xtreme_traveler727
Reviewed June 27, 2010

We were amazed at the quality of this Motel 6- so much so that as I curled up in the comfortable bed after we got settled in and hopped onto the free wireless network, I was mad at the NYTimes article I was reading for using Motel 6 as a negative comparison. Our room was clean and roomy with nice furniture, a large flat screen TV, microwave and mini-fridge, and importantly, really nice pillows.

There was nothing about this hotel that conveyed "budget" except the price- total, $70 for the night, and much nicer than anything else we've stayed on during our cross-country trip.

Very satisfied. Wish I could take it with me to Kansas tomorrow. Feel like it's a find we'd be lucky to happen upon again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bethany07
Reviewed May 10, 2010

Stopped in without a reservation. The best decor of any Motel 6 I've been in. Looks like it was renovated in the past couple years. They gave me a room with two double beds for the price of a single because all of the Kings were sold out. This place is right at the foot of the exit ramp, and my room faced I-80, but the soundproofing was pretty darn good. I could hear the traffic, but it was not excessively loud. They provided only the typical small bars of soap in the bathroom, but a sign indicated they would provide other supplies upon request. The bathtub had a curved shower curtain bar. Despite the very nice decor, this was still a no frills place--not even coffee in the lobby in the morning. But that's just fine given the low price ($55 including taxes). Someone should tell the guy answering the phone to say more than "Hello." When I called at 2am to check on av ailability, I thought I had mistakenly called someone's house and woken them up. He did it again while I was checking in, so I know it wasn't just a fluke with my call.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Lisa L
Reviewed January 30, 2010

This hotel was originally built to the specs of another chain but then became a Motel 6. We stayed in the King suite: king bed, micro, fridge, pull out sofa bed, flat screen tv, free internet, desk. Everything still has a new feeling. We were the only guests in the motel on several of the nights we stayed. Although they stated they were pet friendly, we eventually kenneled our dogs because the staff was not pet friendly. Indoor pool was closed for the winter months.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family