$66
$118
$166
$159
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg(Bloomsburg)(Great Value!)
$109
EconoLodge
$152
HIExpress.com
$63
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesindoor swimming pooloff the highwaydecent breakfastnice bedwould stay here againdouble roomthe breakfast areaboth morningsvisit familya great staygreat roomfridge and microwavefree breakfastcookiescereal
Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel 2 weeks ago. Accommodations are ok but staff is somewhat unprofessional. At the time of check out I was completely ignored by the lady who works the desk in morning who also does the laundry and lawn mawning,for at least 15 mins she was gossiping and talking about her grand kids while I was waiting for her to attend me. It's good to hire local talent but not at the expense of hotel 's reputation.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 25, 2012

This property had the usual hotel breakfast buffet items. However, the sausage and scrambled eggs were notably excellent, maybe even extraordinary, especially for this type of meal. My congratulations and thanks to the cook!

I would have enjoyed having some English muffins and/or multi-grain or 100% whole wheat bread available.

The property was in good condition and well kept. My one suggestion here is to upgrade the toiled paper to at least "hotel standard" from the flimsiest, least absorbent TP I've ever used, anywhere!

Room Tip: Stay on the back side of the hotel, away from the interstate.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on 4/8. We were pleasantly greeted by very polite & friendly staff who welcomed us with smiles.The room we checked in to was nice/clean, the beds were soft ( Indeed comfortable ) for all of us especially my kids.The next day we came down to the breakfast area at 4:30 am unfortunately they do not serve breakfast this early in the morning however manager offered to fix something for us (didn't wanted to be a nuance ) since a big group of construction workers were on their way to the breakfast at around 5:15 though we settled for some danish/muffin and coffee.
Overall the accommodations were well worth the money spent. All the best to the hotel
If we are in the area again we will definitely stay

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I spent the night at this hotel in January. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about places to eat. The hotel is located really close to the interstate exit but I didn't hear anything. Breakfast was good.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back of the hotel. It will keep you from hearing the traffic on I-80.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank EricDiane
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We were a group of 4 travelers that stayed at this hotel last month.Hotel looks well maintained from outside and inside. Rooms are compact and comfotable the only issue we had was the noisy air conditioner which we disregarded due Mr Raj's professional and courteous service. He offered us cookies and bottled water which was very kind of him
Mr Raj is an asset to the hotel. Good Job Comfort Inn Mifflinville for hiring such an outstanding employee
I will return to this hotel

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family