“Great Easter stay”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Mifflinville
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on 4/8. We were pleasantly greeted by very polite & friendly staff who welcomed us with smiles.The room we checked in to was nice/clean, the beds were soft ( Indeed comfortable ) for all of us especially my kids.The next day we came down to the breakfast area at 4:30 am unfortunately they do not serve breakfast this early in the morning however manager offered to fix something for us (didn't wanted to be a nuance ) since a big group of construction workers were on their way to the breakfast at around 5:15 though we settled for some danish/muffin and coffee.
Overall the accommodations were well worth the money spent. All the best to the hotel
If we are in the area again we will definitely stay

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed March 23, 2012

I spent the night at this hotel in January. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about places to eat. The hotel is located really close to the interstate exit but I didn't hear anything. Breakfast was good.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back of the hotel. It will keep you from hearing the traffic on I-80.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank EricDiane
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We were a group of 4 travelers that stayed at this hotel last month.Hotel looks well maintained from outside and inside. Rooms are compact and comfotable the only issue we had was the noisy air conditioner which we disregarded due Mr Raj's professional and courteous service. He offered us cookies and bottled water which was very kind of him
Mr Raj is an asset to the hotel. Good Job Comfort Inn Mifflinville for hiring such an outstanding employee
I will return to this hotel

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Me and my gf came to this property at 3 am in the morning and were impressed by the welcome we received. When I told front desk that I was a choice member he welcomed again and upgraded our room to a suite without asking us. We felt special. Morning breakfast was awesome. Fresh cooked eggs was a bonus. I am not a review writer but I was so happy with my stay at this property that I decided to write one. Rooms were very clean, staff was friendly, good food and reasonable price what else you expect. I will definitely stay again on my way back to New York. Thank You Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I had a chance to stay at Comfort Inn Miffinville, Pa. I had a great stay. Room was very nice, friendly staff. I called my cab at 5:00 am, came down to the lobby waiting for my cab. It was snowing outside. Night manager asked if I wanted to have coffee. It was so nice of him I can't believe that he was ready to get me fruits etc whatever I wanted. I knew breakfast room opens at 06:30 am. Girls at front desk were very sweet and soft spoken. I will stay here again whenever I come back to the town.
Keep it up Mr. Raj good job you are doing.
Great Hospitality.
Henry

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Wow, A little surprised by the other reviews. We stopped in with this place because the snowstorm knocked us off of I-80. It was a cold night, and it was nice to see they had cookies and coffee available for guests. There was a pool, but we didn't have time or energy to use it. The hotel's morning breakfast maybe a little early for some (6:30-9:30) but we had to make up for lost time so it was fine by us. They have the standard hot breakfast with good eggs and sausage. If thats not your cup of tea, There's an arbys, mcdonalds, and subway on the exit. Not the type to write reviews but the decency of the staff and them offering to help clean off my car made me feel the need to do so. Overall, I'm very satisfied by my choice. The only pitfall is that the water does have a sulfur smell to it (my parents house is the same way). Thanks for the great stay!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 26, 2011

My fiance and I stayed there last night and had made our reservations online. There wasn't any problem with the online reservations..so far so good. NOW HERE COMES THE DRAMA: First of all, the address of the hotel does not register with GPS it literally takes you to farmland so take note of that. When we arrived the lobby has furniture in it that is completely outdated and a flat screen tv that is obviously way to small for the room. The "business ammenities" consists of a corner desktop computer in the one side of the room in complete darkness. No pencils, no pens, no copier, no printer, nothing. Just a computer and a computer stand with desk. We get on the elevator (which make a horrible screeching noise-needs oil or something) and go to the third floor. Our room was clean but there werent any directions on how to use the digital thermostat (we are both pretty knowledgeable but if there was some older folks in there...it could be an issue). Other then that, everything about the room itself was fine. The next morning,we are woken up at 6am by someone using a chainsaw (no joke-I wish it was) for THREE HOURS STRAIGHT (in the parking lot) my fiance goes downstairs to get a cup of coffee and maybe ask about the chainsaw. He was looking for sugar/splenda and all he found was a coffee pot. He was looking around for the sugar (anything at this point) and there was nothing to be found. No, straws, no creamer, nothing. He glances over and sees two of the hotel staff members sitting at a table talking. They never looked in his direction (he is 6'2 and 350lbs-you cant miss him) he finally noticed that the one girl was supossed to be filling the sugar instead they were talking the entire time.We come downstairs for breakfast (you are better off going somewhere in my opinion) to here two old ladies (they must of been hard of hearing or they really are that obnoxious) arguing over someone is going to sue the hotel because their pomeranian lap dog was not allowed in the hotel, even though this is a policy? On top of that, it took me ten minutes to find a juice glass because guess what? THE TWO GIRLS THAT WORKED THERE WERE STILL TALKING and ignoring guests. I will NEVER stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay on the third floor if necessary.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mifflinville
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
Holiday Inn Express Bloomsburg
Budget Host Patriot Inn
Budget Host Patriot Inn
#6 of 8 in Bloomsburg

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!