“"Just as I remembered it"”
Review of Kuppy's Diner

Kuppy's Diner
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: We have been in business since 1933 with 5 generations! Oldest family-owned diner in the state of PA! Still make homemade soups, desserts, and daily specials. Breakfast is served all day. Our food is fresh and made to order. No heat lamps found here! Service is quick and friendly. The grill and steam table are just behind the counter, in full view of customers. Come and watch your meal prepared right in front of you! Take outs are available. We have free WiFi also. Step back into the good 'ole days at Kuppy's, where we still strive to satisfy each and every customer so you get what you pay for. The same motto Percy Kupp founded the diner on in August of 1933...
Central Pennsylvania
“"Just as I remembered it"”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

There is only one Kuppy's.
Over ten years ago, this was my "neighborhood" diner -for going out to lunch, then I got "downsized" and started working on the other end of the Harrisburg metro area.
Now, here in 2013, we were making our way back from catching the "redeye" from San Francisco to Harrisburg International. We were plenty hungry, and I wanted to treat my in-laws for picking us up at the airport. I was hoping that Kuppy's was as good as they were, ten years ago.
Nothing had changed. They still have that attentive, seriously concerned service. The people who work here care about their work, and they care about you. That had not changed. The food was still that wonderful, home made food that makes you want to come back again. Their sandwiches are overstuffed. Some of my favorites here are their grilled pork chops and baked beans,. My wife enjoyed the chicken pot pie, and I liked their lasagna - although I should not have added any mozzarella cheese to it- as that did not add any flavor to it. My father in law laughed when they served him his overstuffed sandwich. I ordered a large home made tapioca to go- and our waitress brought out a big 16 oz cup- filled to the top!
This diner looks kind of small from the outside, but when you come here, bring a big appetite.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Cakes77

york
“great food, at a fair price.”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

cute little dinner, where food is served the old fashioned home made way. go or lunch, or just for coffee and pie.

Visited June 2012
Wernersville, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Hole-in-the-wall diner"”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Fantastic food, excellent service and very good prices. I'd go 25 miles out of my way to eat there. They have some very unusual dishes that I've enjoyed very much.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Best place in Middletown”
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Kuppys is the best place in Middletown. They're breakfast platters are HUGE and delicious. They have everything from crab Benedict to oyster pie on Thursdays.

The sausage gravy is also very good. And the homefries are the best around. Prices are very reasonable.

Middletown, PA
“Charming Small Town Diner”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I've lived in this town all my life but never ate at Kuppy's until about 2 years ago. GREAT home-cooked diner food, friendly family staff and quick service make this a frequent stop now! Greg and his crew do a really good job.

• Visited August 2012