“Service like a Snail”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Geyers Church Road
Transit: 2.7 Miles to/from Harrisburg International Airport.
Description: Portabella's Sports Bar & Grille makes for the perfect layover. We offer an outstanding reputation in culinary backed by just about every review you can find here online. The atmosphere is modern/ chic, however warm an inviting. We would love to have you for an evening.
“Service like a Snail”
Reviewed September 24, 2011

We were visiting the area and were taken to this rest. by relatives. We heard nothing but great things about the food - after all the talk, my family of 5 was famished and ready to eat.
We arrived at approx. 6:50 on a Sat evening and were met with a 3/4 full rest. We waited 15 mins to be seated for a table of 8 (5 adults 3 children).

It took approx 10 mins after we were seated to have our drink orders taken. 15 minutes after that our meal orders were taken ( by now the rest. was not even half full). We ordered nothing special that took extra prep time and it was another 45 minutes until we received our meals.

The food was wonderful - with the exception of the mini-boli that was raw and the $11 chef salad that was nothing more than a side salad with ham.

If you have all evening to wait for above avg. Bar food and deep pockets, this is the place for you.

Middletown, PA
“Always Great”
Reviewed April 26, 2010

My family has been going to Portabella's since the first day it was open. Their food has ALWAYS been excellent and their service great. It's great for all ages and all types of food, from subs and wraps to steaks and seafood. You fit in wearing jeans or suits. Great atmosphere! You are really missing some great food if you haven't checked them out!

“I have been going to Portabellas with my...”
Reviewed January 24, 2010

I have been going to Portabellas with my family since they opened. Their food is way above average! My 8 year old loves eating there too.