“Great small family friendly farm”
Review of Savidge Farms

Savidge Farms
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Mertztown
Reviewed October 18, 2015 via mobile

We have gone to Grims at Breinigsville for years. This is the first time coming here.

We rode the horse drawn wagon ride (it's an independent company) and went through the corn maze. I really liked the maze; you're given a paper slip to get punched (6) as you go through it. This paper is also a weekly drawing for a free pumpkin. This forces kids and adults to go through the whole maze.

Amazingly the food is really good and reasonably affordable! They have juicy burgers, hot dog, home cut fries, soup, and churros.

There's an indoor location with a small hay maze, small corn box (instead of sand box), a faux cow to "milk", two saddles for pictures, and other products to purchase. They have pumpkin patch you can walk to or take the tractor pulled hay ride. They have a wooden mini golf area and a larger corn box for older kids in a mini silo.

This is a great place to go and enjoy the day! You will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: October 2015

Reviewed October 13, 2014

This is the third year I've taken my grandchildren to Autumn Adventure. Every year it gets better and better! This year the first thing my one granddaughter said was "I want to milk the cow!" The cow is not real, but is life size and you can "milk" it. My grandson's favorite things were riding the wagon to the field to pick his pumpkin and playing on the real John Deere combine! My other granddaughter's favorite things were playing in the corn kernel box and climbing the red combine and sliding down the slides. They all loved the chickens and emu. And, of course the lovely selection of pumpkins (this year was the best selection of the most beautiful pumpkins I ever saw, and I grew up on a farm which raised pumpkins!), gourds, Indian corn, chrysanthemums, etc. I also bought homemade soap (peppermint made with hops). My husband loves the soap and was wondering if he could buy it all year round? There is a reasonable fee for most attractions, but there are many activities that you can do for free! You can also have parties there. We didn't have time to go through the corn maze or play miniature golf, but it looked fun. Have to get back again before the season is over. This is a MUST DO for this lovely time of year!!!!

Date of experience: October 2014