Hampton Inn & Suites Grove City
$72
ComfortInn
$95
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$122
$39
$100
Comfort Inn(Grove City)
$94
$88
$57
Royal Motel - Hermitage(Hermitage)(Great Value!)
$49
All reviewsoutlet mallshopping tripcoupon bookpool and hot tubroom was cleangreat hotelwaffleswould stay here againsofa bedfresh fruitcomplimentary breakfasta great stayfront desk staffslippery rock universitythe breakfast areaking suitewe've stayed
Reviewed July 4, 2014

The main purpose of our trip was to go shopping at the outlet mall nearby. The hotel was close enough that we could shop and rest then shop some more. It was clean and the staff very helpful. The extra bonus was they gave us discount coupons for area restaurants. Great idea!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
LG2005, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grove City, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review about our clean hotel and helpful staff. We are so glad we were able to offer discount coupons and that you had a great stay. We hope to see you again on your next shopping trip!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

This hotel provided good value for the price. The location was excellent for our purposes, the room was spacious and very clean. The bed was comfortable. We had everything we needed. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again or recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the kind words about our spacious and clean rooms. We are so happy you stayed with us and look forward to your return.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My son and I typically go to Myrtle beach for a golf trip but circumstances caused some confliction so decided to venture to the Mercer trail golf. The Hampton was a wonderful, peaceful and relaxing place to stay the staff is wonderful and great to deal with. Will definitely stay again !!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for reviewing us after your golf trip. We appreciate your kind words about how wonderful our staff are (I would agree!) and that the hotel was wonderful, peaceful, and relaxing. We look forward to your next trip to the area!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

I was here for business for a week. It's a great location to I-79, the outlet mall, the University and other businesses and venues. The hotel itself met my expectations as I routinely stay in hotels within the Hilton chain. There are certain drinks like coffee and water available 24/7. Some snacks are available at various times. The breakfast is mostly continental with a couple of hot options each day. I would recommend to others and would stay here again. I found the rooms comfortable, the sound levels acceptable and amenities fine for the purpose of my trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

We are so happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations during your stay with us and that you had the opportunity to enjoy some of our additional items. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Tina Fenrick arranged a golf & stay package for myself & 3 friends. Upon arrival, we were immediately greeted in the lobby by the staff. We felt like celebreties! The accommodation exceeded our expectations & the golf courses were beautiful. We were so pleased with our 3 night stay!! It will definitely be a future yearly event for us. I will also be telling all my friends to take advantage of this excellent package:) Thank you so much! Lynn Dekker

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so pleased to hear that we exceed your exceptions during your golf trip. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Tina and the staff as they will surely be pleased. We look forward to your return and appreciate your recommendations.