“Excellent stay for the price we paid!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Grove City
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Mercer
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Sukhminder B.
My wife and I decided to book the Hampton Suites last minute for a weekend getaway, mainly because it was just a block away from the Outlets. Upon arrival, we got in smoothly with our swipe cards ready and a friendly lady to greet us at the concierge. When we got to our room, we were pleasantly surprised how clean both the room and the bathroom was, plenty of space and mirrors all in just the right places :) With all the rain we endured to get there, we were comforted by the nice fluffy bed and all the pillows provided. Definitely a great stay experience! We will no doubt choose a Hampton Inn Suite for our next road trip :)
Fabulous work, keep it up!

Room Tip: Any room with a view to the front is more pleasant to wake up to, I can imagine.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Cynthia0531, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grove City, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Thank you for writing a review for our property, we are so happy you had a 'cozy' experience with us!!! We love having you here!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

WgHave stayed at higher quality/better furnished Hampton Inn locations in the US. Overall the Grove City one was an average experience, decent breakfast and good WiFi connection. We had an incident arise that was completely and promptly resolved by the front desk staff. The negative issue was handled in excellent manner thus did not ruin our stay. Bathroom could have been cleaner, yes I am picky, I have small children.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SWOnt_mom
Cynthia0531, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grove City, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. However, I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you endured. We hope to see you and your family return soon....safe travels.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

My family and I travelled to Grove City for a shopping trip on December 26th and 27th. Our experience at this hotel was excellent! Ashton checked us in and was so pleasant to deal with. She was extremely helpful and friendly. As a matter of fact just about every person working while we were there were friendly, helpful and welcoming. The rooms are nice, they actually clean the duvet covers which is amazing and breakfast was good. They even have travel breakfasts prepared in the event you cannot eat in. Unfortunately, you do not always see great customer service anymore but sure did at the Hampton in. Would absolutely stay here again in the future. Great job guys!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is our family's first visit. We arrive the day after a snow storm. Somehow the hotel remains clean, without any stinky smell or wet floor at all. The staffs are very friendly, we are told everything we need to know during registration. Also, we are very impressed about the room. It is clean and tidy. Every bit of detail in the room reminds us about the room we had in a cruise ship. We can tell the hotel put a lot of effort to offer nothing but the best to their customers. It totally exceeds our expectations! The breakfast is great, only the area is a little bit small. And it is super convenient to shopping. 24hrs tea/coffee/hot water availability is wonderful, especially when you travel with young kid. The only regret is we planned to stay one night! We will definitely come back!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I went Christmas shopping with my friends to grove City Outlets, stayed at the Hampton Inn nearby. After staying at a Hampton Inn for our sons wedding in Nasville TN just two weeks earlier and having a wonderful experience, I was so disappointed in this Hampton Inn.First the front desk attendants were just ok, not extremely friendy or helpful. Also , I am missing a diamond necklace and when I called the hotel to see if it had been discovered, again the person on the other end didnt seem concerned.At checkin I decided to enroll for the honors program(should have done in TN) and when trying to check my account just now, it apears that it wasnt set up correctly. Very frustrated! The hotel was clean but lacks in customer service.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Cynthia0531, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Grove City, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our staff and we want you to know that if your necklace turns up, we will be more than happy to get it back to you. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments and if you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Stayed only one night, but when I return to this area for business, all the guesswork is gone in deciding where to stay again. The staff was extremely pleasant and genuine. The king size bed was heavenly and the room was huge! the bathroom was very clean and the towels were soft and absorbent. The internet service was A+ and no code or cable was required like some places. The location to the major highways in the area is excellent. In addition, it is adjacent to a huge outlet mall and restaurants. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Primanti Bros., and Elephant and Castle comes in second.

Room Tip: Go for the king size bed! The room is huge with a couch/sitting area and a big bathroom with a huge...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Comfortable beds, decent wi-fi, great breakfast. Breakfast includes hot items that change daily (really cuts down on the food boredom). Great desk staff, and the room was clean. I stay here everytime I travel to the area for work.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mercer
Best Western Grove City Inn
Comfort Inn
#3 of 4 in Grove City
Candlewood Suites Grove City - Outlet Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Slippery Rock

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Grove City? Share your experiences!