“Nice surprise” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Springfield Grille - CLOSED

Springfield Grille
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: The Springfield Grille represents our company's version of an American steakhouse, serving in the traditional style. However, The Springfield Grille is certainly not typical. With glossy, rich mahogany wood accents and Americana decor, our customers are sure to be impressed with the casual yet elegant atmosphere. Don't be surprised if you catch a glimpse of a Remington statue behind our extensive selections of wine and cocktail mixers. Our highly trained chefs dedicate hours to developing and preparing our daily specials as well as customer favorites such as steaks, fresh seafood, pastas, salads and sandwiches. Dessert represents a necessary course with sinfully sweet confections made daily by our in-house pastry chefs.
Clayton, Ohio
“Nice surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We went there from a recommendation of the hotel. It appears to be one of three related restaurants. We ordered the Thai calamari along with an entree to split. The calamari was very good and the pasta dish we ordered was very good. Although not in the area very often, I would try any of the three restaurants in this group. They are all within a mile or two of each other.

• Visited August 2013

Barkeyville, PA
“late sunday lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

went to springfield for a late lunch. appetizers on bar menu are half off on sundays. and you can get breakfast on sundays. everything tasted great. manager always walks arouind asking how things are, which is a plus.

• Visited August 2013
Portersville, Pennsylvania
“Night out after a long day at work”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Had not been to eat at the Springfield Grill for a long time. Forgot how great the service and the atmosphere is there. I had the Chicken Oscar and it was divine, he had the scallops and we ate it all. I started off my dinner with the lobster claws, and had the turtle soup which is the best anywhere I have had. Kudo's to the Springfield.

• Visited July 2013
North East, Pennsylvania
“Manager handles mistakes !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

On 7-30-13 we stopped to have lunch. My wife ordered crab cakes, which turned out to be wonderful, and I had their version of Eggs Benedict. After two bites, I realized it was cold and just then the manager stopped at our table to ask how everything was. I related the problem. My plate was taken with the promise of a hot replacement and an apology. The second plate was hot and perfect. The manager then followed up with a " no charge " for my item and an apology from him and the chef. This is over the top service and will have me coming back again and spreading the good word. There entire menu looked wonderful so stop and treat yourself.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Joseph S
Cleveland
“Nice atmosphere, good service and good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

We happened into the restaurant because the Iron Bridge had a 1 hour 20 minute wait. We felt much more comfortable seeing the Tripadvisor sticker on the front door.

We ended up sitting at the bar to eat. Food was excellent - had the crab cake appetizer (3 very small but thick crab cakes - a bit surprised they were as filling as they were) and salad. My husband had the filet with a sweet potato. Our service was very good. There was a wait for the check, but the bartender was very apologetic, and it was obvious she had gotten slammed with customers.

We did come in jeans, but there were linen tablecloths - diners would have been comfortable dressed up or more casual.

• Visited May 2013