“Lots of great food!”
Review of Iron Bridge Inn

Iron Bridge Inn
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Mercer
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed August 31, 2012

A family of four- not too much wait time as we arrived around 5 pm, but I understand there can be a line up. It is worth it. Our plates varied from Prime Rib to Seafood Pasta, Ahi Tuna, to Southwest style chicken. Appetizer, salad, soups and dessert. Reasonably priced, lots of food and a great atmoshpere. Our server was terrific.
Wish it was closer to home.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

My understanding is - this is the same owner as Rachel's. You will always get your money's worth and the food is fabulous. We always go in October and they usually have a seasonal beer to try. Very casual atmosphere - great after a long day of shopping!!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Reviewed August 19, 2012

The prime rib and french onion soup are our favorite. We just made a special trip for our anniversary, but have dined at Iron Bridge Inn probably 20 times over the years. ALWAYS memorable, we have never been dissatisfied in any way. The atmosphere, the service, and the food was and has always been awesome.
Be prepared for a 2-hr wait on a Friday and Saturday evening--it's that good.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

I ride my motorcycle up to the Iron Bridge Inn from Pittsburgh once a year and will make the drive with my wife and kids in the fall and it's always worth the trip. Everything on the menu I have tried and oh yes the Sunday Brunch, I haven't found a single thing I would not order again. I can't wait to try the rest of the restaurants in the Springfield family......