“very nice place”

My Brother's Place
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Mercer
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kennerdell, Pennsylvania
“very nice place”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

After reading some of the reviews, I was quite amazed at the awesomeness of this restaurant!!! We had a table of 6, got greeted, sat down promptly, had a very nice waitress, could not have been nicer, the food was very good. We all had different entrees, no complaints from any of us. It is a nice little family run place. If you are looking to get dressed up in a gown and tux, find somewhere else, although you could wear that, too. Give it a try, you may be pleasantly surprised!!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank nancy b

Mercer, Pennsylvania
“There are better options”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Atmosphere meager and basic, food frozen fresh,and you better be hungry it truely enjoy
the choices .

Near by is Parmatti's ( what a sandwidge) ,Elephant bar ,an ever Kings is a in my optinion a better choice.

• Visited November 2013
Great Cacapon, West Virginia
“Best fried fish ever!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Now, you know if I am from Baltimore, I know seafood. But the all-you-can-eat fish was the best ever. Not a crab cake, mind you, but REALLY good. And reasonable. The soup which had sweet potatoes, corn and mini-meatballs was also excellent. And so was the cole slaw. Alyssa was our server, and she was very good. I travel a lot, and will try to stop by on Wednesday any time I am in the area!

• Visited March 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Large portions”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We decided to try this place upon a friend's referral. It was nice, homey, and they serve large portions. The prices are good. The service could be better.

• Visited January 2014
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“Best pub grub around”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is one of the best places around the area to eat. Great Food, Great service and decent prices. I tell everybody about it.

• Visited October 2013