“Our favvorite place for pizza/pasta”
Review of La Forno Pizza - CLOSED

La Forno Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Media, Pennsylvania
“Our favvorite place for pizza/pasta”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Ate there last night. They have great pizza - the crust really makes the pizza. Good pastas and salads and all the other soups,, sandwiches, etc. Always busy.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Cheesesteak in Media, in my humble opinion best in Philly area.”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Try the cheesesteaks they are beyond excellent.. Perfect cheese::meat ratio! I love mine with fried onions. The rolls are always fresh! My favorite Cheesesteak of all time. My boyfriend & I love them. If you have the opportunity to try them, do it!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My favorite hometown pizza place!”
Reviewed July 22, 2008

My favorite hometown pizza place!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great steaks”
Reviewed July 10, 2008

great steaks

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
morton
“Great for a quick lunch...”
Reviewed November 28, 2007

Great for a quick lunch. The owner is really nice and the food is very good. The service isn't always fantastic, but mostly I really like this place.