“Best little breakfast place in Media!”
Review of Koffee Korner

Koffee Korner
Ranked #41 of 123 Restaurants in Media
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This little diner has got it all - GREAT coffee, GREAT food, and GREAT service! You cannot go wrong with anything vegetarian on the menu, with the build your own ommlette, one of my favs. They just know how to cook those eggs! And the servers, well, they are the best. They remember regular customers, chit chat and get the food out hot. Someone else mentioned that the place gets full, and that's true on the weekends, but it's worth the wait.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Very good food with great service, music and coffee (La Columbe). Seriously you can't go wrong although it does get packed pretty fast.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

We were on our way to the airport early Sunday morning, but wanted breakfast first. We went to Media and found Koffee Korner. After owning a restaurant for 18 years, serving breakfast as well, I knew by looking at the menu this wasn't your oridinary diner food.
The place is really small, with no frills, but who cares if you just want good eggs and coffee? We got that along with friendly, kind service. I'd go again.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I had heard good things about Koffee Korner so we were excited to try it. We were completely disappointed by every aspect. There were fruit-flies covering the wall next to our booth. The seats were sticky and everything felt dirty. The quality of the food was not good. My veggie & cheese scram had a piece of bacon in it (not cool!). The veggies and cheese were kind of plopped on top of the scrambled eggs instead of mixed in, the cheese wasn't even melted. After giving us our food our server never checked in with us again. We had to go up to the counter to ask for a coffee refill. Maybe the regulars get good service. I wish I had something nice to say about Koffee Korner. I was hoping to find a good breakfast place but I will never go back here.

Reviewed April 18, 2010

Rainy, Willow and the gang are the bomb! Great food, great service and outstanding senses of humor. Everyone is made to feel very welcome whether it's your first time or your 50th! This is like one of those coffee shops that television news reporters always visit during an election to see what the locals are thinking! Where you want to go for breakfast in Media. Open 7 am to 2 pm seven days a week. (Breakfast and lunch M-F; breakfast/brunch only on the weekends; Mexican dinners on Thursday night; Open Wednesday nights during the summer as part of Media's "Dining Under the Stars" program.) Tell 'em Leslie sent you!