“AWESOME!!!!”
Review of My Three Sons Hot Dogs - CLOSED

My Three Sons Hot Dogs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great beer selection and price, spotless, friendly staff, HUGE sandwich that was inexpensive for the size, and dedicated parking!!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

My Three Sons has a great family friendly atmosphere. The food was fresh and prepared just as described on the cool paintings and designs that describe each speciality made hotdog. I ordered the Madone which has spinach and sharp provolne. It was absoutely delicious. The roll beat my expectations for a hotdog bun. The prices are very reasonable because you are receiving QUALITY food. This spot reminds me of a place you would see on the Food Network because it is totally unique & different. I will deffinietly be back.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Great family-friendly restaurant and atmosphere. It takes hot dogs to a new level of excellence. Everything is made to order with great customer service.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

The hotdogs are outstanding, and the take-out beer selection is very impressive. Great place for lunch or dinner. Best tasting hotdogs and the sauerkraut is the best I've ever had!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We visited this restaurant so mom and dad could have beer and the kids could have hot dogs. Great selection of beers and the hot dogs were delicious. Service was super friendly and I thought the restaurant was beautiful. Great addition to the State Street experience. We will definitely be back.