“Great place for the family”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of My Three Sons Hot Dogs - CLOSED

My Three Sons Hot Dogs
Cuisines: Fast Food, American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
media, pa
“Great place for the family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

We visited this restaurant so mom and dad could have beer and the kids could have hot dogs. Great selection of beers and the hot dogs were delicious. Service was super friendly and I thought the restaurant was beautiful. Great addition to the State Street experience. We will definitely be back.

• Visited April 2013

media pa
“Great family fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stopped in for hot dogs on May 5th with the family. We sat at large table in very clean restaurant. We got the kid sized dogs with specialty dogs for my husband and myself. It was delicious! The sauer kraut on my dog was tangy and my husband loved his chili topping. We got a side of potato salad and the kids loved the old fashioned soda flavors. We thought the price was very reasonable and were happy to pay for meals our kids would actually eat. The beer selection was amazing, so we plan to come back some Friday night soon.

Wilmington, Delaware
“Good spot, but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

I like the idea of this place, the inside was nice and clean, but we paid $25 for two hotdogs and two beers, which seems pricey. My boyfriend really liked his hotdog but I thought it was just ok. The roll is so big it was like swallowing the toppings, I could barely taste them.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unbelievable !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Went with my 3 boys and had a great time!!
We had four GIANT hotdogs on an awesome roll (no bun could withstand the size of these portions).
Had a Madone with homemade sautéed spinach and REAL sharp provolone shaved on top of the sandwich.
Had to take some home - they're that large !!
My boys had the Trailer (chili dog), the Troit which is a traditional Detroit sauce hotdog, and we had the Toddling Town named after Sinatra and Chicago - been to Chicago many times and this is the first time I've ever had a REAL Chicago dog outside of Chi-town - tomatoes, relish, sport peppers -- all on there and all awesome !!!

And the beer - over 200 bottles and 5 taps!!!

Prices are phenomenal!!!
$4 for a dogfish 60 minute!!
Can't touch that price anywhere in Delco!!!

Hot dogs were $6 -- I would have paid $8 easy!!!
10 inch dogs and half pound of chili on their Trailer Dog!!
Beats Dirty Water dogs at courthouse and sure as hell beats $3.50 dog at wawa that's been on a burner for 5 hours!!
Go there and go often -- you will not be disappointed 'nn

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sgariffo1
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Beer and Hotdogs - Awesome!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband suggested the hot dog place, and I said "hotdogs?" and went anyway. OMG so awesome! I loved my hotdog! We sat outside on a picnic bench in the sun and loved every minute of our $20 meal. Beer varieties are wonderful with five beers on tap and every other beer imaginable in the case. The hotdogs are delicious and huge on a delicious roll, and they have many toppings and varieties to choose from. Loved it!