“Horrible customer service, good food”
Review of 320 Market Cafe

320 Market Cafe
Ranked #14 of 123 Restaurants in Media
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed September 28, 2013

My husband ran in to get sandwiches for our family while we were on a time crunch. He got back to find out they made one wrong and forgot one (he paid for both). Went back there to fix it, and they messed it up worse. My daughter and I had to end up sharing a small sandwich since they forgot one of them. They never could figure it out, and we were charged for a sandwich we never received. Didn't have time or we would have gone in and complained. We will never go back even though the food was decent.

1  Thank Disbet

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Their food is great, but I really prefer the original market in Swarthmore. Their food is fresher and their selection is better. They are just getting a little bit too pricey!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

320 Market could probably survive by only selling their pico de gallo and chips. They are both outstanding and I dream about them. The cheese selection is to die for. The sandwiches are all delicious and filling. We have loved everything we've gotten here. The highlight was asking for a cheese plate while at a outside dining event---the spread the owner put together was simply outstanding. Just terrific!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

All the food looks delicious ! My personal favorites are the house made tortilla chips and the scrumptious varieties of salsa. But if they were not available I would have no problems finding something else. They have 2 locations, the other being on 320 in Springfield/Swarthmore.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Every time we visit friends in Media, we make a stop at the 320 Market. The cheese selection is over the top amazing!!!! The staff is always friendly and helpful and you never have to guess if a product is going to be good..........you can taste them all. We traveled to Pennsylvania for the Presidential Elections and stopped to pick up some delights from the 320 market and found an amazing Truffle cheese that was over the top. We left with a sack full of cheeses and created some wonderful culinary delights with them, including Gingerbread Hubbard Squash Souffle. We found the perfect breads to accompany our cheeses and our friends found some incredible Italian Cheeses that made the palate dance with delight. The crusty European style breads are just an amazement. Would that we lived in Media or close by..........the 320 Market would be on my daily rounds!

3  Thank Emil F