“Happy Repeat Customers”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed March 13, 2017

My friend and I frequent this place. Their food is excellent. I often get the Hearty Soup and the Vegetable Tempura. Outstanding - they even make it for me it is not on the menu. Everything we have tried over the years has been just great. It reigns in our top TWO choices (tied) in a small town saturated with dining establishments, tied with Spasso's.

My only "gripe" is the seating. I hate their chairs - not comfortable at all - makes you want to eat quick and GO (maybe that is their objective!).

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

I order take out from here every once in a while. Waitress is always friendly and helpful on the phone.

This place has some of the best spring rolls I've ever had. Curries are good and so are noodle dishes.

Last time I ordered I was a little disappointed with the chicken, it was a little too chewy.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 26, 2017

I always enjoy this restaurant as it's obvious that they pay attention
to detail. The food is always the freshest and the sauces are light
and tasty. There is nothing better than their coconut soup with
chicken and lemongrass. It's addictive! Great lunch specials on workdays
and Sundays.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

We went here for a 10 person birthday (mine). Very enjoyable. People working here were really accommodating. Food was excellent. Large but not ridiculous portions. BYOB. The place is bigger than it looks from outside. Plenty of street parking with no charge after 6 or weekends. Very short to Media playhouse if you're taking in a show. Definitely recommend!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

If you love Thai food, this is great find in the heart of Media in State Street. It's BYOB, great service, food was really good. Awesome place to sit and have dinner with friends and share food.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Nooddi Thai Chef? Share your experiences!