“Too Small and Loud!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Frazer, Pennsylvania
“Too Small and Loud!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We went here after having a good experience last summer. This time we decided to eat upstairs. It was horrible! People were crammed in like sardines. I felt like I could have eaten off the plate on the table next to me. It was so loud we couldn't even hear ourselves talk. It's a shame, because the food is excellent.

Media, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth your time or money”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have been to this place several times. The pizza is fairly good but out of the 5-6 times I have been there the service has been consistently bad. The food takes way too long and they never get your order right. It is a local place and I like to be loyal to local places but after our experience on NYE I will probably not go back. We booked for a party of 15 we got there and were placed in a table that couldn't fit all of us (even if we squeezed super tight). When we confirmed reservation a few days before we were told that we could only bring wine as they now serve alcohol and are no longer BYOB. No big deal really but when we got there we found out that it was a price fixed menu $50 pp plus tax and tip. No pizza's on the menu or any other items they normally have??????? DO YOU THINK THEY COULD HAVE TOLD US THAT. We waitws for a table to finish which was about 10-15 minutes which was fine. Our reservation was for 8:30pm we didn't get our meals until about 11pm. The salads were fine the appetizers were just mediocre and I don't think most of us ate our dinner. The eggplant parm tasted like it was soaked in oil. A few bites was enough. We wanted to make NYE ball drop in town and we still hadn't gotten our dessert at 11:45 pm we asked the waitress to forget the desserts. All we wanted to do was get out...all of our meals came a different times some of us were eating while others didn't get their meals for 30-40 minutes later. Will not waste my time or money going to this place again. I have never written any reviews but really I think this needed to be said. Felt totally taken advantage of with price fix, poor service and terrible food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Thank jen m
Newark, Delaware
“Great food, so-so service”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

The food here was fantastic! Imaginative flavors and large quantities.

Now for the problem on my visit. This is a small place laid out on three floors, but the third floor is actually just a small loft accessed up a spiral staircase. When you first go up here, you'll think that it's very cool and a great use of the space. But that's its only good point: It looks cool. I was here with a large party and being in the loft made it seem very crowded. And the wait staff has to climb that spiral staircase to get to you, which means that you see your server much less frequently. But the staff did do a good job when they were around.

Oh, and this place is a BYO, so it's a fairly inexpensive meal. I'll definitely return.

Jupiter, Florida
“Symphony of Flavors”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My sister and I tried Ariano for the first time last Saturday night. We were not disappointed. Looked at the menu, great selection... pizza, salads, dinners, Could have had just appetizers the list would have made a great meal in itself. I was in the mood for clams. They serve steamed clams in a pizza dough bowl with a yummy broth. Great presentation. My sister had the veal bricholle (sorry for the spelling) it was delicious, we split a salad and a dinner. Portions were large, ingredients fresh, fresh, and yes fresh. The filet mignon was so tender you could cut it with your fork. I want to mention how friendly and warm the whole staff was. We ate at the bar, Chris you were wonderful and funny. Thank you for the tour of the restaurant, it's beautiful. The whole night was enjoyable especially finding out that the owner comes from a town in Italy near where my family came from. Don't forget to order dessert! Thanks and will be back

“Deliciously pleasant!!!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

I live 10 mins from here and for done reason NEVER been. The food was delicious and fresh. The wine list is good and service was fast and good. It's child friendly which is a big plus for us!!!!