“Outstanding”

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 118 Restaurants in Media
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S Monroe St
Swedesboro, New Jersey, United States
“Outstanding”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife has Gluten issues along with Dairy, Eggs, Potatoes and white rice... Iron Hill Berwery made my wife an outstanding fish dish along with a salad and grilled veggies to boot...
Fres, creative and tasteful, you can not ask for more... Some restaurants seemed unintrested in helping my wife. Not this place! For me my meal was outstanding as was the home brew that I had...

1 Thank gwedwards111

Newtown Square, PA
“It handles its goals well”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

When reviewing a restaurant one should consider what it strives to present to patrons and whether it succeeds or fails. Iron Hill Brewery is just what it says and succeeds in doing so. It has a large menue to acommodate all tastes. It does not try to be a gourmet venue but its selection is large and well prepared. Their house brews are very good and the selection of other nonhouse beers is large. As others have mentioined, it is kid friendly which makes it a nice place for families to go to. The five of us included 2 grandparents, a mother and father, and a two and a half year old grandson. He fits into our family well by really enjoying food, especially a cheese sandwich and fries. We saw many other families there with toddlers as well; as older children. Given the above I give it credit for what it gives to its patrons.

• Visited September 2013
Stoke on Trent
“Brew pub which concentrates on its food too.”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

A brew pub in the lovely town of Media. Great selection of beers, which are backed up by good food. In the summer there are a few seats outside so you can watch the world go by. Staff know their menu too. Going to take some friends when back in Philly.

Philadelphia
“I always wonder why this place is so popular”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Iron Hill is okay. It had an expansive menu, making it a great location for picky eaters or a large group. The kids menu is impressive. However, the food is fair and the beer list too predictable. With so many authentic and delicious restaurants in Media, I wish this weren't the place everyone seems to frequent and know about.

• Visited March 2013
Media, Pennsylvania
“Servce continues to be disappointng”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I purposely hadn't been back to Iron Hill Media in quite sometime beacuse the last several times I went there for lunch it turns into an hour and a half ordeal. Today was no different...slow and overpriced... won't be back.

• Visited August 2013
IHB_Wilmington, General Manager at Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Not only did we let you down, we let you down on multiple visits! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor. I would love to chat more with you about your experience, so please reach out to me at geninfo@ironhillbrewery.com. I would very much like to make this up to you in the hopes that you give us another chance. I hope to hear from you.

Neil Campbell