“Servce continues to be disappointng”

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 123 Restaurants in Media
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S Monroe St
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I purposely hadn't been back to Iron Hill Media in quite sometime beacuse the last several times I went there for lunch it turns into an hour and a half ordeal. Today was no different...slow and overpriced... won't be back.

IHB_Wilmington, General Manager at Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Not only did we let you down, we let you down on multiple visits! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor. I would love to chat more with you about your experience, so please reach out to me at geninfo@ironhillbrewery.com. I would very much like to make this up to you in the hopes that you give us another chance. I hope to hear from you.

Neil Campbell
geninfo@ironhillbrewery.com

Reviewed August 12, 2013

A good stop while passing through Media. Staff is knowledgable and friendly and beers are tasty and cold. Food is just ok. Presentation is boring however the tacos were good as we're the soups.
Have been to 3 locations so far and the consistency of service is good. Salads are better than some entrees. Will have to make another trip and try something else.
Good for large groups and families. Vibe was positive.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have always enjoyed the beers at Iron Hill, however I never thought to bring my kids until I saw an article in Philadelphia Magazine. They listed the restaurant as kid friendly and after our visit last night I agree with them. For a little more than you would pay at Applebee's Iron Hill offers a better menu.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

nice but average lunch. although the sandwich was very good, the sides were small. the cole slaw didnt even fill the ramiken, and the french fries were maybe 12 in number. waiter could have been more attentive. its a good spot for a sandwich and a beer but nothing to get overly excited about.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

There truly is something for everyone, even a gluten free men. There were 5 of us, including a 12 & 15 year old. We ordered appetizers, entrees & deserts. Some of the orders had changes from the menu, including putting various items on the side or leaving something out. The waitress, Meagan, didn't write anything down. I'm thinking "This order is going to have things wrong" Surprise-everything was exactly as ordered. Everybody thought everything they ate was very good.

Only a few complaints that wouldn't stop me from returning: It was very noisy and it took about 45 minutes to receive entrees. That's a long wait, IMO, for a Brew Pub restaurant. Also, the seats are wooden with no cushioning. Being there for over an hour, sitting on the hard seats, was uncomfortable.