“Happy Birthday.”

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 120 Restaurants in Media
Cross street: S Monroe St
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Happy Birthday.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Our family tradition for birthdays is to pick any restaurant you want to eat. We were impressed with the atmosphere of this restaurant and location. What a great way to enjoy my sister-in-law birthday. Thank you also for having a gluten free menu. This was greatly appreciated. Appetizers could have been a little bigger to share but great taste.

• Visited April 2013

Moscow, Pennsylvania
“Yum!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Good food, great drinks, fun atmosphere! Last time I was there we had a fairly large size party. Service was timely and friendly. I had a great red quinoa salad, but boy those burgers looked great too!

Minor cons: Aisles were a little tight. Noticed this when am elderly woman tried to get through in a wheelchair. And parking is not fun... Must pay the town.

• Visited February 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Can't miss place”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My family and I have been going to Iron Hill for years. The only thing there's ever to complain about is the crowds. Luckily, my kids are all little, so we get there before the dinner rush shows up. Sometimes when I go with friends later in the evening it's a crap-shoot whether we will get a table or a spot at the bar. There have been more than a few nights where the plan was to meet at IH and we end up having dinner at one of the other less-popular but still great Media establishments.

Iron Hill does a great job in all facets. The service is excellent - the amount of waitstaff is extensive, and we're always impressed at how fast our food is delivered. The menu is constantly changing, both in the specials as well as the every-day selections. There are always new beers on tap, and I would gamble over the years they've experimented with 75-100 different beer styles. The mug club is also a great deal, and as a member there is always some special event they are inviting you to.

You really can't go wrong with any of the food choices. My wife thinks their pizza is the best in Media. I like it but am not as into brick-oven style as she is. The salads, apps, soups, burgers, and entrees are all good. They do a good job with their hot wings too. The structure and decor are beautiful, and the furniture feels well-made and new.

IH is also very kid-friendly. The kids menu is extensive and there's enough space that one rowdy kid doesn't effect the experiences at neighboring tables. The management is also very receptive to any complaints.

I really can't say enough good things about Iron Hill. It's so popular they could put another location across the street and they'd both be packed.

• Visited April 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just moved to media what a gem.”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

First time here been going to area restaurants and found this gem,food was wonderful and also our server Kim was outstanding,thanks for all information on the beers,we will be back

• Visited March 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“It's like a box of chocolates”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

You'll never know what you are going to get. We have lived in Media for over 5 years and generally like going to Iron Hill. BUT, maybe it's just me, but I genuinely do not like their beer. I have been to a handful of microbreweries locally as well as in the Pacific Northwest, and IH just cannot quite get it right for the beer fan.

Generally, their menu is great because its diverse enough for anyone, so if you are looking for a safe bet in Media, Iron Hill is your spot. We have visited IH maybe 30 times since we moved here, and there is always something just a little but off -- either the food, the beer, or the service -- just never quite 100% .

Important note: MAKE A RESERVATION on the weekend if you are planning to go. Otherwise you are looking at a minimum of a 45 minute wait between 5-8.30!