“Excellent Service Recovery - A winner in my book!!!”
Review of Azie Asian Fusion

Azie Asian Fusion
Reserve with OpenTable
Azie Asian Fusion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 124 Restaurants in Media
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Orange
Transit: Septa 100 Trolley stops at our front door. Regional Rail, R3, is three blocks away.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We are out of towners and our son and daughter-in-law have taken us this restaurant on several occasions. Each time was a wonderful experience. This past Father's Day we went for Brunch. You could see the popularity and quality of this restaurant were taking its toll on the staff. Lots of business and it seemed as though there was not enough help to get everybody seated. We waited about half an our beyond our reservation time. Not a big problem. The issue was the hostess kept telling the people waiting it would be just a few more minutes (which was a mistake). I spoke to the manager and things turned on a dime. He got the job done and everyone was well taken care of. His attention to a problem won us over!!! I don't remember his name but he did a great job on a busy day!!! Every restaurant will have an occasional problem with reservations, etc. But the great ones overcome the problem and take care of their customers. If you are in Media this is the place to go. Congratulations on what I call "Service Recovery". We had a wonderful Father's Day Brunch!!!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I enjoyed a great lunch today at Azie Asian Fusion where the service was first-class and so was the food. I cannot imagine a better lunch anywhere! I ordered the shrimp burger which I then learned came with truffle fries...so much for counting calories. But the investment was so worth it.

I should add I normally eat healthy foods, but sometimes...well, this was one of those times.

Enjoy!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a beautifully appointed restaurant with a warm, lively ambiance, a friendly, accurate wait staff, and delicious, fresh-tasting food. Lots of healthy options available. Have been there twice. Excellent both times.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

We had our wedding rehearsal dinner for 31 at Azie last Friday night. Everything was superb ! The staff was excellent. No one had to wait for their food. When each course came, additional help was brought in to serve. Each course was excellent. We had the $45 family style dinner and the 2 hour basic bar package. We had guests from Florida, Hawaii, Japan and the Philadelphia Vicinity and the next day at the wedding, everyone kept talking about how wonderful the dinner was. We had the upstairs room...trendy and urban. From the first time we tried Azie for lunch and reserved the room, to working with Dave....... our experience was just wonderful. We can't wait to go back with our new extended family !

Reviewed April 19, 2014

First of all - I love Azie's happy hour. From 5-7 you can have 2 glasses of wine and a few appetizers for $20. But - if you want to enjoy the cuisine - look around the place and see if you like the rooftop - the upstairs or the downstairs dining areas. Each is nice - the decor is tres chic. Nicest bathrooms in Media, too.
And - best of all - the food is wonderful. This was a great addition to the downtown Media dining scene.